Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Type-R

Head Unit Accessory?

Hey everyone , my first post here and I have a question which has been bothering me for the last month, I've only recently bought my VTI-S jazz and I've seen many examples of other people's rides and they seem to have this head unit replacement panel which exposes 2-din unit slots for our every day CD/MP3 players etc. I was looking around a couple of weeks back for anything regarding a replacement panel part so I can install a more decent sound system in my ride, but of course we all know the standard head unit is hardly anything special (fine if you like carting cd compilations around with you) but I was thinking of getting a pioneer setup with that ipod adaptor much more convenient for me just hoping in the car and knowing I got every song i want ready to roll.

I'm actually looking at a Hot 4's mag at the moment while im posting this and alpine have a demo car with this head unit panel I'm talking about, im sure many of you will know what im talking about and somebody will remind me this topic has been covered numerous amount of times but I just need a straight and simple answer to how I go about getting this part because im almost pulling my hair out doing google searches for anything modded-jazz related.

Any help with this will be really appreciated guys, I'm seriously only new to all this and really want to get stuck into it. Thanks again.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Hmmm
    Have you searched around in the jazz forums? SOunds like you're after the JDM front panel thing... (and yes that is the technical description lol) There is sure to be someone selling one here. CHeck out the traders on the forums. CHeers

Banned Array
    Car:
    Hmmm

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    otherwise you can try

www.ausfit.com

as someone is selling one dere

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Yep can be done.....

Contact Vividjazz for details as he can arrange to get one in for you for about $90 including the brackets needed to do the job properly.

Also check out www.ausfit.com for more Jazz related info. Vividjazz can be found there too.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Type-R
    Thanks guys for the info, life dosent seem so hard anymore lol ill get in touch with Vividjazz. I got around 10k to spend on my jazz after selling my old skyline so i wanted to do something a little special with the jazz and i guess a majority of people do their audio set up first so thats where im heading. Thanks again for your help!

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    I think his is sold... I am sure some of the traders will carry them..

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Vividjazz is the cheapest and he can order more in on an as-needs basis. Took about 2-3 weeks for mine to come in over the Christmas period.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    I got mine from overseas......if you need one I may be able to help.....let me konw...cheers...