Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I just read about the whole data loss which occurred which is lamentable but ish happens i suppose. I've decided to put up the road tuning pics for those who wanna have a chuckle...
    I got to james's early sunday morning after a quick chat he gets down to business and starts socketing my ecu.
    j-spec b18c (SIR-G) waiting to be pumped up with hondata goodness
    this is wot the unit looks like.
    Once the ecu is soketed james brings out all these cool gadgets to monitor my car while he road tunes
    this measure the a/f mixtures
    this man and his laptop are inseparable (sp??)
    after driving up and down for a while we stopped to munch on much needed food thanks to the colonel

Then it was time to hit the dyno
    These pictures were taken at the STI center in docklands. Subaru disneyland LOL

After a whole day of driving the car def felt so much responsive but the best gains def came when we put the car on the dyno at STI. We hit 105w/kw which is exelent considering that the everything's stock expet for the block which was rebuilt using ITR pistons overall more than anything this was pure fun and the car is so much more fun to drive. Enjoy the pics guys and yes the graphs will be up soon.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I'm waiting for dyno graphs

PS: What happened tothe pic of james? LOL
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

hahaha this thread used to be soo soo much bigger

btw, is it just a b16a with itr pistons and new hondata? 105 is nice mate
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    btw, is it just a b16a with itr pistons and new hondata? 105 is nice mate
    j-spec b18c (SIR-G)

hey, none of the pics are working on my comp... and where is the dyno graph???

hey, none of the pics are working on my comp... and where is the dyno graph???

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    You posted like one month ago lol...and coresupreme is dead...well the photo thing anyways