Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    i wonder if it will have a k20 in it ahahahahaha
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jackosimm
    If something was to be released in the next 4 years, word would be out by now.
    yes and no - why would Honda want to leak information :P people have already been talking and speculating about a new one for years, photoshoping other Hondas to make the 'NEW' CRX.
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

It would be easy while the car is being speculated, but once any prototype/initial drawings are made, it would begin to spread. And a completely new CRX is something that would take a long time, rather than for example, a new look civic.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    but thats why im saying - if they keep it hush hush - and then shock the world by saying - Hey - THIS is the new CRX.. :P
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

Member Array
    Car:
    08' aluminium BMX
    if that pic of a black crx is legitamate i think they need to start over - the car has now flowing lines at all the design looks like dc5 headlights with ep tails ep doors and a squashed dc5 shell and very jagged blend from the door to the rear 1/4 window
    and it also looks realy low for a standard car but it dose have a very strange apeal mabe thats just because all my cars where gen2 crx's
    and 5stud? interesting

Member Array
    Car:
    08' aluminium BMX
    it would be nice to see a new crx zoomin along the streets of syd

Member Array
    Car:
    the pic you're looking at is a Civic - photoshoped to have DC5 front end and a CRX rear end... if they do release a new CRX - im visiting the bank!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG B20
    Quote Originally Posted by j-specAccord
    i remember seeing in the newspaper a while ago an article on the new CRX concept, they said that it wasnt expected to come out for years.

here is the picture of it... it kinda looks like the 04 WRX from the front

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...1069836750.jpg
    That image has been doing the rounds for years, somewhere I read that it was a Californian School of Art student project. Got picked up on the net, the next thing you know it's being reported as a new model...(or so the rumours go)

Why would honda do an expensive CRX when there is the Civic Coupe in it's major market - the US?

It's just not going to happen

Member Array
    Car:
    EF-orever
    There have been rumours of a new CR-X for ages (even going back to the old ken-woods crx mailing list days)

...but if Honda throws a curveball and one does show up, thats cool too, cause I'll buy all your old ones!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    i got the feeling the new crx will look very similar to the dc5 front, reason is looking at all other car brands they seem to keep the same shape e.g. Nissan 350z and new Skyline they just look the same but the badge is different

if they do release a new CRX - im visiting the bank![/QUOTE]

I'll be waiting in line with you mate

Member Array
    Car:
    Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by SINISTR
    but thats why im saying - if they keep it hush hush - and then shock the world by saying - Hey - THIS is the new CRX.. :P
    A new crx would NOT shock the world, even if it was a surprise! We, as honda lovers, would be over the moon, however to the rest of the world its just another honda