Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I recon it'd win, depends if the skyline is 4 or 5 speed. I doubt R33 GTST's surely would be in the 14's stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    i can say from my experiences that the s2000 is quicker than a stock R33 GTS-T. Managed to beat it easily...not sure about a modded r33 though.

any gtst wont stand any chance to a s2000, if they cant win against my dc2r they wont win to an s2000 at all, ive beaten gtst's 4/5 easy run,

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    my mate was beten by a s2k a while ago, it easily beat the r33 and he was fairly shocked and was driven by an older lady! the r33 was stock just with BOV added. Hes got a full exhaust and about 160 170kw at wheels so would prob be closer now.

Member Array
    judging by 0-100 times kicking around id imagine the S2k would win. Granted the S2k is a little sluggish off the line, it would nail the GST-T in 2nd gear.

Member Array
    Car:
    HONDA
    Quote Originally Posted by EGB18CT
    it easily beat the r33 and he was fairly shocked and was driven by an older lady!
    lolz on tat.

i rekon s2000 will give a good run with R32,32 gtst. it wont be much difference.
    but if both with similar modz, straight line s2000 wont have much chance..
    honda is more built for corners

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    stock for stock s2k easily as ive seen it before,
    s2k is lighter, no turbo lag, higher rev range and also rwd so no traction issues
    moded gtst with exhaust cooler higher boost then skyline

A mate of mine had an R33 running about 11psi (from memory) with an aftermarket cooler and he ran a flat 14 sec pass (car was otherwise fairly standard). So the R33 is a pretty slow car standard, its the ones that have been heavily modified that you need to worry about.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    S2k will win. My friend's wrx can beat r32/33 gtst pretty easily and its stock. And he gets beaten by the s2k on the top end.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    stock r33 gtst skylines are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by 0098
    stock r33 gtst skylines are pathetic
    LOL!

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Hahaha my mate made same thread on Skylines Australia :P

we are both keeping it a secret trying to find out whats faster... i think we have a winner from reading this...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...owtopic=101680

Hahahaha makes me laugh...