Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    s 2 0 0 0 .. Array
    Car:
    JDM70Y
    have you guys used. optimax xtreme i find that the bloody works the best.. 100 octane.. performance is at 100% goes harder.. and takes longer to waste than vortex98 i rkn its more worth it.. tho theres only two places u can get it.. close where im at .. =P

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Nope, As i stated before NEVER will use Ethanol based fuels. I'll stick to my S8000 and Ultimate. For my baby Only the best.
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 Lancer Evo X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng

Honda vehicles built before 2002 used materials that might not be compatible with ethanol, hence Honda Australia's reluctance to issue a statement saying that pre-2002 models will last as long with ethanol blend fuels.

But some DC5 Integras were built in 2001. Does that mean the 2001 K20A has different internal materials than a 2002 K20A? I doubt it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Type S
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECfreak
    But some DC5 Integras were built in 2001. Does that mean the 2001 K20A has different internal materials than a 2002 K20A? I doubt it.
    Apparently it does, Jazz has the same engine but pre-2004 model cant use ethanol, it goes with all other models.

http://www.autoindustries.com.au/eth.../00000005.html

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    i always use shell optimax. probably coz its been out there longer n dat im use to it

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Just tried BP Ultimate today again. Hmm, it makes my throttle response a little laggy. I also feel the car is a little sluggish with 1/4-1/2 throttle. Full throttle is fine and nice though. Temperature was 25 degrees today, so it shouldn't be the heat. I guess I'll have to mix in some Vortex98 as soon as I am able to.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I've been an Ultimate user for a while now, but as soon as that Ultimate drought hit i switched over to Vortex98 and also found my car more responsive.

So for Votex98

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGOOT
    I've been an Ultimate user for a while now, but as soon as that Ultimate drought hit i switched over to Vortex98 and also found my car more responsive.

So for Votex98
    Yeah, my usual fuel is Vortex98. I guess that was the best.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    interesting thread guys. I have always used optimax? thought that was the best? never used vortex cus i thought caltex was Sh#t. I guess i have been wrong, might try out vortex.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    I've never experienced anything bad with optimax...... always averaging 500km per tank and with ultimate hmmz.. i get 50km less than optimax.... an din regards to responsiveness, they are the same in my opinion.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Da1nONLY
    I've never experienced anything bad with optimax...... always averaging 500km per tank and with ultimate hmmz.. i get 50km less than optimax.... an din regards to responsiveness, they are the same in my opinion.
    Responsiveness-wise, yes Ultimate is similar to Optimax. That's why I like Vortex98 so much... Just that I had to fill in some fuel yesterday at 124.9, and I used the free BP fuel card that I got instead of paying cash out for Vortex. I'll either fill her up with Vortex98 today or on Tuesday when it is cheaper.

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    I've always Used Mobil s8000 Responsive and Not a guzzler either about 600KM per tank
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!