Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige

Stock rims and spoon calipers help needed~

Just wanted to know if there is any possible way of standard size 16" S2000 rims will clear spoon calipers? I know at least 10mm spacers will be needed to make them clear the calipers but that would lead to extending the wheel stud . Is there any other way to make the calipers fit? As i would like to run stock rims with the spoon calipers for tracking applications. My 18" wheels arnt too ideal for track .

Also would anyone know wher i would be able to source in extended wheel studs and where it can be done?

Cheers

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::.
    Just wanted to know if there is any possible way of standard size 16" S2000 rims will clear spoon calipers? I know at least 10mm spacers will be needed to make them clear the calipers but that would lead to extending the wheel stud . Is there any other way to make the calipers fit? As i would like to run stock rims with the spoon calipers for tracking applications. My 18" wheels arnt too ideal for track .

Also would anyone know wher i would be able to source in extended wheel studs and where it can be done?

Cheers
    As far as I understand without a spacer they wont fit. See here: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...&#entry2093918

I suppose that you could probably source some other 16" (or maybe even 15") rims that have a high offset to compensate.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.