Thread: 5th gen boot

5th gen boot

hey guys im trying to find out if other 5th gens came with a cover for the inside back of the boot lid. i have sound proofed the boot and now it looks bloody terrible. sooo does the 96 luxury accord come with it. i am shocked if it doesnt. esp since its standard in futura falcons and stuff like that.

cheers
    chris

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Silver 94 Accord VTI
    not as far as I can remember ....
    so i made my own (had to put the tv's and fire extinguisher in something)

cheers, hmm u reckon u could take some pics for me?
    u didnt take any photo's as u made it did u how did u mount it to the actual boot maybe i will just need to get a sheet of 3mm ply or mdf and cut and mould it to shape and carpet it, wat would be better if the accord luxury had 1 stnadard i could steel lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Silver 94 Accord VTI
    will take some better pics
    it's just 10mm mdf cut to shape and trimmed in grey carpet and screwed to one of the centre boot bracing spar

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Silver 94 Accord VTI
    urtwhistle

here's a photo - sorry all i had was my phone on me - quality isn't great

cheers,thats exactly wat i wanted to see.

now i just gotta get off my ass and do it lol, altho its gonna be put back a bit since 1 of my thermo fans burnt out, it got soo hot it melted off its bracket and smashed into the radiator . sooo yay warranty job lol. i better have the car back for aussy day or im gonna be majorly pissed off. lol

cheers