Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Legend

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 Luxury

New Legend

Does anyone know when the new legend will be appearing in australia? i thought it was going to be december 2005

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Audi S5/05 Audi A6
    theres no set date at the moment. the demand in th states for the acura RL has gone through the roof, there for slowing down the production for australia

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by dhdevil
    theres no set date at the moment. the demand in th states for the acura RL has gone through the roof, there for slowing down the production for australia
    ah, thats not bad then, glad its doin well

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    its done so well in europe and US there is not enough for oz yet....was supposed to be mid this year but the southern sales manager said he herd it might be delayed a bit longer
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    yeah dont expect it anytime soon guys..... and when it does get here expect a hefty price tag (although it is a great car)
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[CRX]
    yeah dont expect it anytime soon guys..... and when it does get here expect a hefty price tag (although it is a great car)
    yeah hopefully the 5-7 series and E-S class buyers can be swayed, i heard 80 grand, which isnt in my price range, but for what it offers is damn cheap, it comes close to a 500 benz, for 1/3rd the price

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    i was told the price wont be as harsh as the old legend that was around 80k...

i was told more around the MDX price
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1989 Honda Legend
    Unless I am mistaken the MDX is up and around the $80k price tag??
    Did anybody else get the issue of Wheels which had the review of the new Honda Legend? It is going to be a nice car. I can nearly gaurentee that it will not be or will not be much below $80k that is for sure.

Regards,
    Steve

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 Luxury
    MDXs are 69 990. im sure once you find a competitive dealer, you wouldnt pay too much more than that.
    I got the wheels issue... it is November 2005

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1
    the new Legend also has the MDX engein or something like that in it...i got told by a salesmen a Rick Damelian i dont know when he said it was comming to OZ...Im a huge fan of the legend's i had a 88 coupe with 107,000 when i sold it...beautiful car's

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by V_tec 4 life
    the new Legend also has the MDX engein or something like that in it...i got told by a salesmen a Rick Damelian i dont know when he said it was comming to OZ...Im a huge fan of the legend's i had a 88 coupe with 107,000 when i sold it...beautiful car's
    They are both 3.5L V6 engines, but the MDX comes with 195kW while the Legend should have around 223kW
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord V6-L
    80 grand? Only if ours comes from Thailand hehe. Anyways, I doubt it'll be cheaper than the ES300, probably closer to the GS300's price point.

In that Wheels issue didn't they estimate the price would be around the 100k mark?