Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Andys
    Just wondering if the car had been serviced every 6 months despite the low km's...? I hope so...
    Well i thought so - he said every 5,000ks and i was nieve to not even check when the last one was... it was not serviced in 2005 at all and i bought it in Nov there no way im going to let that happen!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Formula Red AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbi
    Well i thought so - he said every 5,000ks and i was nieve to not even check when the last one was... it was not serviced in 2005 at all and i bought it in Nov there no way im going to let that happen!
    It sounds like they don't have a log book. If they lost it after only driving the car for 18000kms, they are bullsxxxxxx.

I dont know why the CVT gearbox fluid should be the cause of the problem. The schedule says it should be changed every 40000kms so its only half way there. Good luck with it though.
    2001 95 Integra VTIR
    2006 97 Prelude VTIR
    2007 01 S2000

Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ
    Well it got serviced and it seems to be fine now.. the transmission fluid was just looking low.. there is a logbook and the car was owned by someone on OH, i just bought it knowing i would service it at 20,000kms not looking at the book to check what they told me.

Im impressed with GW. Honda and i think that everythings ok now - if its not i have warranty now anyway!