Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've been through 2 sets of Diamond vision and neither of them have lasted longer than 6 months. If longevity is an issue for you, then my advice is to stay away.

Hope this helps.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Hatch
    Have u been touching the bulb? 6 months is pretty short

I think the Philips last a pretty long time in my past experience, never blew them.
    But if you touch them at all they will die within a few months! Got to wipe it with a cloth somehow, even if my fingers aren't dirty and oily as some

Quote Originally Posted by simbadda54
    Have u been touching the bulb? 6 months is pretty short
    No mate. I thought that might've been the prob. with my first set, so with my 2nd set, I made it a habit to give the bulbs a clean with denatured alcohol once every 2 months and whenever I handled them, I would always wear a pair of gloves as well.

Yet it still didn't last more than six months.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    You're meant to put it in and leave it in. Don't pull them out every few months. Each time it is put in and removed, the headlamp housing could scratch the bulb.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Type S
    when install the diamond vision the light seems to point up more and blind people.. i had to adjust the headlight down. When i put the stock bulb back on i had to move the headlight back up coz the light was pointing at the ground . This is on the prelude 2000 model.

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    Crystal Vision > Diamond Vision in terms of visibility (not much more but more)

Diamond > Crystal Vision in terms of kelvin rating (5000>4300k)

So it gives you more of that blue tinge effect... but at the same time.. comprimises your visibility @ night... no point even getting bluevisions.. basically stock really..

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Legend KA9
    OEM > everything else
    Seriously stay away from all aftermarket lighting, that includes HID kits.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by underc35a
    OEM > everything else
    Seriously stay away from all aftermarket lighting, that includes HID kits.
    Most if not all OEM bulbs come from Stanley or Hella...

Another thing that bulbs are constantly blowing can be attributed to grounding of the car......
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Quote Originally Posted by Steer^Gimic
    to be honest, crystal vision and diamond vision are shithouse in terms of visiability. sure they look pretty, but at times like dusk, and rain, you cant even tell they are on!
    Yeah, i've got them on my car and my bro has the BJ Union globes. They shit all over the Phillips bulbs IMO.
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2002 Renault Clio Sport
    if you wanted straight brightness get the Vison plus,, most customers want that white look, which is the blue tint on the glass, the stronger the tint the less light output the globe will give. ie blue vision/ crystal vision / diamond vision (white, whiteish blue, blue)

hid kits are great cause they give you that blue look and the light output is about 5-8 times better then normal halogen globes. on the plus side they dont work the alternator as hard either cause they use 35w each over the 55 watts of the standard globes thats a total of 40watts not used...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Sorry to bring up an old post. For Halogen H1

wondering which will give better night visibility:
    Philips Vision Plus
    or
    Philips Power2night
    or
    Narva Plus50?