Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Here is a summary of a AUDM ITR header.

Shown below is my stock 2-1 section of my Si (d16a8) header compared to the stock 2-1 AUDM header section

As u can see , they are exactly the same collector size. Also , same inlet / port entires and overall length too. Cost cutting are we , Honda ?

hey if i gt a 4-1 jdm header??wat size cat and piping for the cat back and etc...shld i use??all the exhaust shops keep pushing 2.25 but its been reccommend by some that 2.5 be better

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    that was really helpful thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by todaek9
    if you pay peanut, you'll get monkey...

Ah, another pearl of wisdom. Many thanks, sunshine.

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    lol, i want a monkey.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

I find it hard to understand why you would even make such a stupid comment,you of all people have spent more than most on a setup that NEVER made power and what brand of products where you using,if my old memory serves me correctly it was all top shelf Jap stuff.There are some very good products around these days that cost a 1/3rd of the price of Jap products and will match or in some cases make more power than the more expensive products.If you want to build a setup that makes power build a combination that does it with well reseached and used parts and not just out of jap catalog.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic B16A
    Yes dave, i did use all the Jap parts that was on the catalogue, but one thing that screwed up the car nicely is the poor quality of workmanship that some tuners offered in Australia. I am not saying you, because i don't know how well you can build a Vtec, but i am sure of one thing, there is alot of SELF-CLAIM good tuners where they said everything can be done, but at the end of the day, i don't see any result.

I have to go to Motec and get my whole engine Rebuild, and guess what they told me, i've been rip off by those Self-Claimed Pro Tuners. Those parts that i have can give me so much power, yet they screw me up nicely. Saying this and that, and there is no result. But now i've learnt my lesson very well in Mods of a Vtec.

Dave, all i can say is that, its not the parts that i've ordered that screwed me, is just the workmanship. POOR FREAKING QUALITY. Basically i've been pushed around.

i know what you are saying by do my research, i did, on parts and consultation with TODA Jap before i even go in to it, but guess Sxxt tuner here just think they know everything. If the car was in my country, it will definately hit the high 12 sec mark.

But yea, people who want to mod Vtec, Think again. There are so many Self Claimed PRO TUNERS. They are just full of SXXT.

Quote Originally Posted by DynoDave
    I find it hard to understand why you would even make such a stupid comment,you of all people have spent more than most on a setup that NEVER made power and what brand of products where you using,if my old memory serves me correctly it was all top shelf Jap stuff.There are some very good products around these days that cost a 1/3rd of the price of Jap products and will match or in some cases make more power than the more expensive products.If you want to build a setup that makes power build a combination that does it with well reseached and used parts and not just out of jap catalog.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Regards Dyno Dave

well said todaek...for example car repairs..i been to many workshops but they still cant solve the whinning sound around my intake manifold...all they do is juz change the timing belt and dare charge me 200 for labour and parts without solving the prob

this has ventured well off topic and into oblivion. todaek9 , fair enough comments but please keep it to another thread or even to pm.
    The best thing to do is research around yourself and look at what prices and tuning professionals exist in the country of youtr residence.

ITs official. ITR AUDM header is crap compared to ITR 98+ spec JDM header.

Closed