Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    you COULD fabricate something - but you need to extend the existing U bolt (on the old kit) -

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    i've seen both the new and old kits and they both aren't really good. (on Ek anyway)
    ASR is the only real improvement

btw, the guy who did the ASR with the ground off Whiteline old bits, good job. I never thought of doing that, i might mod mine in the same way now.
    I think its got an improvement over my setup, i.e new U brackets just bolting onto ASR
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    U cant modify the whitline one and use the ASR kit.. you are just wrecking it by moving the mounts outwards causing tearing at the ears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not giving myself a free plug..

I made a custom kit myself and its way better than whiteline..

Its actually up for sale for $300 with ITR sway bar and everything

The reason why mine is better than whitline is that it super imposing the holes bring them ontop and not off the side .

I've tracked the crap out of it and my subframe is perfect

Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

DIY is better than whiteline....lol. Shows the amount of design thought put into the whiteline kit.

BTW i would avoid using the whiteline mounting shaved and relocated onto the ASR kit - this still has a main flaw of the whiteline kit and will no doubt still "tear out" the ASR or subframe in time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    thread revival.... Anyone know the part number for Ek9 Rear swaybar D bush brackets? i ordered some through honda, i dont think the guy knew what i wanted as instead he got me Ek4 brackets :S
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC