Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mj3610
    im tougher than u think buddy... i still cant get over what u've said, "save ur car and ur life", ROFLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a dblok gonna do that? lmao u crack me up. i'll give some credit for trying tho...
    no, u r tougher than everyone in this thread and u will be the last person posting in this thread for sure.

Member Array
    No I will with my little :rofl: smiley guy.

OMG you all don't have the :rofl: guy!!! You suck!

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by chan
    no, u r tougher than everyone in this thread and u will be the last person posting in this thread for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    dont get a distribution block cause its a waste...
    and which store do you work for?

what u should do is upgrade that to a 4 guage cable and run it to the boot, then split it into 2x 8guage cables and solder them together in a 3 way.
    why solder? why not just twist and tape, save much more money that way?

theres no point in a distribution blok its onli for those that wanna show off their systems in shows etc and for display...
    you mean those who want to do it the right way not the stratties way

and the fused ones wont make a difference either cause ur amps are fused anyway...
    smartest thing you have said in this post but what if the amps are not fused? i have seen pleanty of high end amps which aren't fused and require an external fuse...
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    ^^^ thanks for that its good to see some people still have some common sense

Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA
    smartest thing you have said in this post but what if the amps are not fused? i have seen pleanty of high end amps which aren't fused and require an external fuse...
    ofcourse if ur amps arent fused then YES ofcourse u should use a dist blok, but if they are, then i dont see the point of it,
    cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...