Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah maybe if you're takumi... try keeping a turbo in boost around a corner.. yes might equal drift but your N/A competitor has already taken the inside line and passed you...

Why do you want boost around a corner?
    Your want boost comming of the corner when you have your foot on the go pedal

How do indi cars go?

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by carbine
    When racing 2 stroke bikes it is best to keep within the powerband so as to have the power instantly available to power through the and out of the corner.

Would assume the principle is the same if not similar for a turbo car.

Quote Originally Posted by carbine
    Your want boost comming of the corner when you have your foot on the go pedal

How do indi cars go?
    my point being that depending on your set up, you want to maintain the car at revs which will allow you to boost out of the corner... and unless your takumi (LOL) that ain't gonna happen...

Indy cars??? a poor man's F1, that being said still millions going into development... can't compare the amateur racer's car to an indy car...

I think the fundamental thing here is that N/A cars are usually a lot lighter than turbo cars.... (I'm compraing factory cars people, not N/A honda Vs turbo honda), so things like braking distances and high speed cornering is done a lot quicker compared to the heavier, more powerful counterparts!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Do you want a car to go on the track?
    Do you go to the track every week to enjoy your 'balance'?
    Or do you enjoy modifying your own car on the weekends etc.

Up to you, your money, your decisions...

I beleive owning a car is not about how fast it goes, it's about personal satisfaction. eg. Do you like to drift around a corner and have the satisfaction of that great feeling, or do you want to hug it and get a great lap time? Your preference.

Quote Originally Posted by XXpl0Sive
    Do you want a car to go on the track?
    Do you go to the track every week to enjoy your 'balance'?
    Or do you enjoy modifying your own car on the weekends etc.

Up to you, your money, your decisions...

I beleive owning a car is not about how fast it goes, it's about personal satisfaction. eg. Do you like to drift around a corner and have the satisfaction of that great feeling, or do you want to hug it and get a great lap time? Your preference.

yo.. what he said...

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM Integra TypeR 97 Spec
    hahaha

nothing beats BELTING V8s and TURBOS wid a NA HONDA