Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    I reakon it looks ***ing sIK

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECfreak
    How can u not like that?? I'd buy one. The current Civic Type R (EP3) is boring as.
    Hav you seen a ep3 in person? It looks a crapload hotter in person than in pics on the net.

I just got back from New Zealand today (went over for work) and when i was walking around int he city i saw a white ek, thought it was pretty nice so went n had a closer look n it was a EK9!!!

Then just as i was about to go into the hotel I saw a White ep3, looked stock except it was it dumped. Looked awesome...

Saw quite a few nice cars over there, didn't see that many ricey ones (thankfully) although there was a 4 door teg. Nice set of rims, type R spoiler but what stood out the most was the NISMO sticker on the door.

I think the concept looks kool, a lil ricey but still kool. Who know's it might grow on people.
    Last edited by Fr3aKi3; 01-03-2006 at 04:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    they got the 4-door DC2-R in New Zealand - it's genuine Tapp Ahhrrr.. but nismo decal ? **shoots driver in head**

EP3 = very sexy car.. I agree totally !!

Quote Originally Posted by VT3C
    that's a very average photoshop chop. considering that the civic lineup consists of a 4 door sedan, a 5-door hatch and a coupe.. i dont know where they got the idea for that 3 door.. c'mon guys before you react - check it out.. look at the type R badges etc.. FAKE.. my old CTR photochop I posted was more believable HAHAHA..
    your not very good at picking a fake then because its real. check out TOV

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    I know smart-ass.. I have since retracted that statement in another (double up) thread..

you're soooo clever yo !! but if you look at THOSE photos posted you'll notice the windsheild HAS been photoshopped and compare those pics to the TOV ones.. well.. they've been played with a little bit..

plus ther has been NO 3-door civic up untill these photos.. so go get a life yo.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 Civic Coupe
    FUGLY.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    I would buy one...... i reckon it looks great......