Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

[Euro] Maxim Works Headers And Euro R Catalytic Converter(impressions/pics)

Impressions:

This exhaust manifold is made to an amazing quality... you can see for yourself that the welds are faultless and really well done. It's also quite light and apparently very strong (see the bracing bars used in its construction).

Perfomance wise this header doesnt dissapoint either, when you hit 6k rpm the engine starts to scream and the revs kick along even quicker for the 1k rpm or so before redline (i need a lower vtec point!). This mod when combined with the flywheel is already working wonders and i think they compliment each other quite well. Now just waiting on the intake and exhuast to see this headers full potential.

just looking at these pics... perhaps the flex pipe was used in the "4" section the design so the 2 section could be optimised and extended as far as possible? I'm still a bit curious as to why it needs 4... but ahwell makes it look cool i guess

one more thing to mention.. even with a stock intake and exhuast you can actually feel a shove, rise in rpm speed and an angry sound of rushing wind when you hit vtec.. im in love with 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Finally, a big thanks to centraxauto (www.centraxauto.com.au) for supplying all my performance parts so far (including these headers) and all the great advice and customer service you can expect from a truely proffesional establishment

for pricing just jump on to the centrax site-> products -> maxim works -> application list
    Last edited by Chris_F; 24-02-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley
    Thanks for sharing,

Looks very well made welds are pretty clean, can you get these headers here in Aust or did you order it from overseas?

How much were they?

Cheers

original post updated with info on where to find pricing

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    quality looks awesome.

some serious $$$ tho
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    I did mention the last time someone installed it (Baboo I think) that I think the headers will be able to extract a bit more HP with the use of less flex pipes..

BUT... DAMM THAT THING LOOKS NICE!!!
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

yea less flex pipes should mean better flow, but im sure the design more than makes up for this part

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    ehehehe wanna swap euros for a week chris?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Another happy customer of Mbits header (Maximworks). The quality surpass any header on the market today.

Chris,
    I want to drive your car again!!!!!!!
    BNR34 N1 spec
    QR Sprint - 57.79
    QR Clubman - 60.74
    QR National - 1:22.71

Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    ehehehe wanna swap euros for a week chris? [img]images/smilies/icon_cheesygrin.gif[/img]
    haha i dunno if i could drive yours? id be scraping, and hitting pot holes left right and center with those rims and that drop. Id get more looks than you tho

yea i'm very very happy with these headers

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Chris, your Euro can outperform any of ours in Brisbane now.. You got to show us your new ride on the track day.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    haha i dunno if i could drive yours? id be scraping, and hitting pot holes left right and center with those rims and that drop. Id get more looks than you tho

yea i'm very very happy with these headers
    hahahahahahha nice call
    my cars daily driver friendly so im sure u can drive it.
    pity euro headers are located near the rear of the engine bay where u cant see em. if it were like the b series engine, u could see the shine and bling of the headers.
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...