Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    When my mate installed my rear 6x9s in my rear shelf he had to take out da entire rear seat to get da parcel shelf out. Once da rear seat is out then it should be pretty easy to get to da screws and clips/rivets!
    TEAMDaiGah
    REDSUN Performance: 98970889

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2003 Gli
    Thanks for the help everyone, sorry I haven't replied on the forums for a while, been busy with work, etc...

Anyway juz letting you all know, that I decided to go with a professional install with the guys from Millenium Car Sound & Security in Moorabbin, a bit of a hike from where I live but I think well worth the trip.

I get my car back today after work so I'll post back once i've had a bit of a listen and see how it sounds

I decided not to go for the 6x9's in the parcel shelf (wouldve had to cut the metal and being a new car and all i didn't patricularly wanna do dat) so i put the 3 way Kenwood 6" in the parcel shelf, some Hertz splits in the front - and a Coustic amp to run them, my JVC headunit, 2x12" Hertz subs (the new dual voice coil ones - juz came off the docks last week!) a Signat Mark II amp to run the subs. So all in all it ended up costing me lots of $$$!

Kan't wait to hear it!

Thanks again for all the replies!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    das some nice equipments you got dere. but i reckon u spoilt it with the Kenwood tri-ax..

meh..my 2c.. enjoy ur system dude!!