Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Now that's actually a believeable result.

Quote Originally Posted by INFLYT
    Now that's actually a believeable result.
    Agree!!

i was there to see bennys run at C&V and i can tell you it is as stock as a rock!

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Your car is MYb18c ?I saw u at UNSW the other day, thrashing it up anzac pde after the lights at the BP There )
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Your car is MYb18c ?I saw u at UNSW the other day, thrashing it up anzac pde after the lights at the BP There
    yeah i just bought some maccas and i was starving, had to race home and eat it!!

thats the way to drive it benny!

127KW @ wheels. Stock injectors maxed out. Will post update and dyno sheet in a month or so once final dynotune done with new hardware.
    Hybrid B18C/5 Turbo.

Blardy Dave heya homey, wassup. Good to see u in here finally.

For all u teg owners who think u cna beat him, give him a go haha

cant wait for my ride in da fully tuned car once its done davo

This is the dyno result (done in 4th gear) from my car last year.... before I had my 'Buddy Club' ECU installed!! 8)

Engine Mods -

* 2.25" non-mandrel catback exhaust. If I had know better at the time (3yrs ago), I would have simply changed the muffler and left the OEM mandrel bent system on; as it is would be less restrictive than the non-mandrel - DOH! ops:
    * Custom air intake, retained in factory box (resonator removed from front right guard).

Was still running the Honda FEO oil at that stage also.... until I switched to Castrol 'Formula R' 5w-30, in December 2002.

Member Array
    So your very 'mildly' modified DC2 Type R pumped out 116kw @ the wheel's? A little er....optimistic.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    It's been said more than once. There's no point just looking at a dyno plot because they vary from Dyno to dyno.

As an example, mate got his 300zx dyno'd at C&V performance and pulled 105kW@the wheels.

Same car with minimal to no variations pulled 12xkW@the wheels at another dyno (I forget the name.....a place in giraween).

Apples and Organes ppl.......but its nice to see nonethless
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Quote Originally Posted by INFLYT
    So your very 'mildly' modified DC2 Type R pumped out 116kw @ the wheel's? A little er....optimistic.
    Well that what it says.... but obviously there are many variables, the main one being - what type of dyno is used!! :?