Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    dyno figures IMO should only be used for tuning purposes and forseeing what each mod has contributed to the total output figure of the car...

Times are run not solely on power itself but upon other things as well (tyres,driver,ambient conditions)

Paul @ BD4s dyno is the same dyno as used in the US which IMO gives out high numbers...

still nice power output ATW nonetheless...

cheers

Member Array
    Any dyno day's coming up where a few DC2 Integra's can run up back-to-back?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 ITR
    dc2-r
    120kw atw on 2 dyno dynamics dyno's

14.2 1/4 mile with a very poor 60ft. trapped at 100 mph - (a good indication on hp alone)

Dude in your Vti-r you wont beat a stock type R, it revs higher and also has your power output stock and is lighter..

That's my.02

btw hope you guys also know about clubrsx.com!!!

Jansen

i smell a dyno comp coming!

Member Array
    So 120kw @ the wheel's equated to a 14.2 @ 100mph? Nice work man. :wink:

... i'm yet to play with a stock R that can beat me.

vti-r with exhaust and header-

stock type-r-

Member Array
    Power on!

nice curve!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    hate to burst ya bubble to the dc2-R guy who posted that a vtir cant spank a type R. my mates del sol with I/H/E on his stock b16a (torqueless) has beaten a few type Rs with the same mods..

oh and if ure sitting there calling BS heres a vid of one..

*video removed*

Cheers

P.S. the engine has more than 285,000kms on it

ease up [G]..

no one is calling anyone a liar!

there is no hard and fast rule to say that a vti-r with i/h/e will be quicker than a type R..

it has THE MOST to do with the driver and conditions as opposed to the cars power output itself!

as far as i am concerned its not a proper and legit race unless its two drivers going for broke on a drag strip!

and as far as power outputs are concerned...there is no point comparing them unless they have been taken on the same dyno on the same day!

also [G] would you please refrain from posting links to street racing....*ozhonda* does not promoteor condone illegal activities such as this.

thankyou..

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    1. I wasnt having a crack or saying anyone was calling anyone a liar. I was merely putting my point across that a del sol CAN beat a type R. This was made in relation to "Dude in your Vti-r you wont beat a stock type R, it revs higher and also has your power output stock and is lighter.. " made by jansenrw.

2. Yes i agree that the best part of winning a race lies in the hand of the driver- never said it didnt

3."there is no hard and fast rule to say that a vti-r with i/h/e will be quicker than a type R.. " -- true but there is also no rule to say that a stock vtir cant beat a stock type R as it once again depends on the driver IMO

4. "as far as i am concerned its not a proper and legit race unless its two drivers going for broke on a drag strip! " fair enough thats your opinion

5."and as far as power outputs are concerned...there is no point comparing them unless they have been taken on the same dyno on the same day! " --i never said anything about this as i totally agree.

6. Fair enough about the video...but then again i dont really understnad why we have a Kills topic wherein most posts made are related to street racing.

Didnt intend to offend anyone..and am sorry if i have done so

Cheers.