Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127
Results 1,513 to 1,519 of 1519
    Quote Originally Posted by dna4 View Post
    I got it from Larke Hoskins Rosebery - the salesman said to me the next batch will come arround late augusts if u want to get the black color it will be arround september. My friend wanna buy black VTI but he changed his mind to corolla since long waiting time.
    wow... nice deal! who is your salesman? Philip?

I got my 07 Civic VTi-L for 26,245 driveaway. Ended up being around a $2,000 discount. That was at my local dealer.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic VTIL 07
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    wow... nice deal! who is your salesman? Philip?
    No it's stephen , good bloke as other salesman does !
    "Drive The Way You Want"

Member Array
    Car:
    Ex 07 Civic Driver
    A friend of mine recently tried to buy a VTi-L auto from her local dealer in Melbourne, but found the salesman was not prepared to discount at all. The best she could do was get mats thrown in for $30,500 drive away.

When she tried to negotiate the salesman told her that "everyone is paying top dollar for these" and "forget going to another dealer, they aren't giving discounts either".

The arrogant attitude of the salesman turned her off the Civic and straight to the Mazda 3 Maxx Sports.

It is a shame that there are still salesmen around with this attitude because I would recommend my local Honda dealer to anyone. They have always looked after me, including giving me a decent discount on my VTi-L Civic.

(Unfortunately my friend lives over an hour drive from my local Honda, because I told her that she would have had more success negotiating a deal there).

Borg, what deal you got???

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1! Black warriorrrrrrrr
    i finally paid for my civic vti-l MY07 yesteray, after some tedious shopping and bargaining Larke Hoskins in Homebush finally gave a deal to smile about

in Auto, Sparkling Grey

inc. floor mats, tints, mud flaps, pain/rust/fabric protection, rear sensors (would of taken the fog lights too, but yeh, still would have been under 30k but no use for foggies )

all for $29,500

the second best deal i got was 31, 800

and before that, i was considering a jazz vtil with all i listed above AND leather interior for 28k. Hence the reason why the civic was given the nod.

anyhow, larke hoskins was great, no fuss, but rather a few countless conversations with sales guy and sales manager, but didn't take all tah tlong to get to that price.

so yes, i reccoment Larke Hoskins in Homebush.

Nice Mr Ree!!! Grats on your purchase ^_^