Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by blk vti
    stud pattern is 5x114.3
    Thanks! VOLK RIMS here I come!

06 civic's for sale in perth

hi guys..

ive been on this forum for sometime now..n im looking at the new 06 civic VTi..ive only been to Honda North..bt just wondering if anyone out there knows where to get the best deal? anyone here from perth getting one?..any advise for a first time new car buyer?...thnx guys..any advise would be greatly appreciated..

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by kn_19_ht
    hi guys..

ive been on this forum for sometime now..n im looking at the new 06 civic VTi..ive only been to Honda North..bt just wondering if anyone out there knows where to get the best deal? anyone here from perth getting one?..any advise for a first time new car buyer?...thnx guys..any advise would be greatly appreciated..
    Gday i got my sport for 34k with extra's from prestige honda on leach HWY. Dont know about Vti go talk to them about prices and extra's.
    Last edited by Jr; 20-03-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr
    Gday i got my sport for 34k with extra's from prestige honda on leach HWY. Dont know about Vti go talk to them about prices and extra's.
    what colour did you get man?

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    Not black , white dude first white one in WA

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr
    Not black , white dude first white one in WA
    hehe j/k Trust you'll enjoy it man! Post up some pics will ya?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    civic stock is starting to get tight....and wait times are starting to get longer......meaning next to no discount soon.....
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg6, fn2r
    is it true that theres not going to be anymore silver moss colours coming until next year coz thats wat the dealer said up here in brissy

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol hes telling lies! rubbish!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

thought i'd add a quick post regarding fuel milage. i've filled up 3 times now. First tank i got 456km out of 40L, thus giving 8.772L/100km.

Second tank, I got 497.5km out of 41.88L thus giving 8.42L/100km. I'm quite impressed with these figures. Also, I have driven harder on the second tank of fuel. I filled up just now with a tank of premium so it will be interesting to see if the results are affected. On paper the civic sport should get 7.9L/100km so its not doing too bad!

Also, after the first 1000k service, i decided to give it a bit of stick. My last car was a 1995 Prelude VTi-R. At first, pushing the civic I didn't think it felt all that quick compared to the prelude, till i looked at the speedo and what felt like 50k/hour turned out to be about 105k/h at not quite redline in second gear! I was quite impressed

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    anybody know how much honda are charging for the bass engine pack over the counter?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 06 VTI
    I just signed up for black VTI auto, 26000, mats, side garnish, bumper protectors, 3 x petrol tank fill... pick it up in 2 weeks time.

hey Jr, you're in WA? hows ya mum? (if you're not who I am thinking it is, never mind you wont get it )