Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Saw a black civic sport sold sitting at the Peter Warren Honda dealership in Warwick Farm. Had the factory bodykit and konig? rims on it I think? was hot.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    drool................................. I need my licence back so I can go to the dealer!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    civic received. tell you what i like it.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by blk vti
    civic received. tell you what i like it.
    come on, you're a bit slow with the pics my friend! j/k Hope you enjoy you new car!

cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    if i could find the charger for the camera i could

how do u like the gearbox blkvti? pretty slick eh?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    yes it is, when i test drove the car you don't really pay attention to these type of thing's cause your often to busy chatting to the salesman & the mrs.

it rained on the way home so i got to test the wipers also.

Quote Originally Posted by blk vti
    yes it is, when i test drove the car you don't really pay attention to these type of thing's cause your often to busy chatting to the salesman & the mrs.

it rained on the way home so i got to test the wipers also.
    sounds like the day i picked my car up, was one of the wettest, craziest days i've seen in ages! and it rained for the week after i picked it up too! wasn't impressed!

but i was and still am impressed with the car. gearbox is silllllky smooth!

stick a better gear knob on it and boy its like, click, click, click between gears... just the way i like it.... IMO better than the '99 S2K box...

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Hyundai i30 CRDi
    I ordered a civic sports auto early march paid 36.5k OTR for the car plus:
    - floor mats
    - premium plates
    - window tint
    - exterior glaze
    - leather protectant
    - reverse sensors

the first 3 i got free, the last 3 as a package for $1500... the glaze and leather protectant come with lifetime warranty so yeah can't complain; this car has to last me many years

will be taking delivery early april hopefully, will post pics when i get it!

i have to agree with what a lot of people say, for the price of the sports auto u can get a euro, but for me the civic interior was better and i've been driving my friend's euro for about a month to see if i could get used to it and i just never felt comfortable (lower back pain, never happened in any other car, adjusting the lumbar support didn't help). that said they're both awesome cars and you can't really go wrong with either.

Quote Originally Posted by chylld
    I ordered a civic sports auto early march paid 36.5k OTR for the car plus:
    - floor mats
    - premium plates
    - window tint
    - exterior glaze
    - leather protectant
    - reverse sensors

the first 3 i got free, the last 3 as a package for $1500... the glaze and leather protectant come with lifetime warranty so yeah can't complain; this car has to last me many years

will be taking delivery early april hopefully, will post pics when i get it!

i have to agree with what a lot of people say, for the price of the sports auto u can get a euro, but for me the civic interior was better and i've been driving my friend's euro for about a month to see if i could get used to it and i just never felt comfortable (lower back pain, never happened in any other car, adjusting the lumbar support didn't help). that said they're both awesome cars and you can't really go wrong with either.

Yes, for $38K driveaway, you could also get the new RAV4 Cruiser auto which is also selling like hot cakes.

You'll win easily on fuel economy

what colour did you order?