Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    regardless of where the car or anycar for that matter is built has nothing at all to do with how good or how bad the car is going to be.

the fact is the manufacture has strict QC programs in place be it honda, bmw, vw, etc.

the U.S civic (sedan) i beleive is built in thailand, while most of the asian version civic's including our's is shared between plant's in japan & thailand.

on the accord euro, i still can't understand why the hell a japanese brand of car would have euro associated with the name.

also people are saying that why buy a civic sport when you can have a accord euro for the same money. now is the accord euro 33,000 + orc? & is it not a standard car with no option's?

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by IronPriapism
    What extras you get?
    tinting and floor mats........only the best..........AHAAHHAHA.

confirmed for pick up next thurs......hopefully sooner.

We'll see how the new motor likes it around redline.

I'll be doing a Standwell lookout and south coast to kiama to run it in......

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by blk vti
    regardless of where the car or anycar for that matter is built has nothing at all to do with how good or how bad the car is going to be.

the fact is the manufacture has strict QC programs in place be it honda, bmw, vw, etc.

the U.S civic (sedan) i beleive is built in thailand, while most of the asian version civic's including our's is shared between plant's in japan & thailand.

on the accord euro, i still can't understand why the hell a japanese brand of car would have euro associated with the name.

also people are saying that why buy a civic sport when you can have a accord euro for the same money. now is the accord euro 33,000 + orc? & is it not a standard car with no option's?
    The suspension and ride quality of the euro's ten time better then the civic......I'd fork out the extra to get the euro if it was my choice.

how did we end up talking about build quality anyhow........honda's got a clean record in that area.

You should see what VW get up to......*shocking*

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA
    The suspension and ride quality of the euro's ten time better then the civic......I'd fork out the extra to get the euro if it was my choice.

how did we end up talking about build quality anyhow........honda's got a clean record in that area.

You should see what VW get up to......*shocking*
    people seem to think that if you buy a car manufactured in in any other country bar it's home counrty ie honda that they might be missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by blk vti

The rrp of the Euro Std auto is $35,500. But dealers are willing to offer that price as the driveaway price. If you bargain hard you might get it just under the rrp. BTW, the Euro Std has lots of options (features) not available in the Civic Sport. See my earlier post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarox
    The rrp of the Euro Std auto is $35,500. But dealers are willing to offer that price as the driveaway price. If you bargain hard you might get it just under the rrp. BTW, the Euro Std has lots of options (features) not available in the Civic Sport. See my earlier post in this thread.
    true...but the civic also has features/options not available on the base euro such as leather interior and moonroof

Quote Originally Posted by HILLuZ
    true...but the civic also has features/options not available on the base euro such as leather interior and moonroof
    Leather and moonroof won't help you when you're in a "situation". Only the ESP (standard in the Euro) will. Anyone intending to purchase a vehicle should seriously consider ESP as within the next 5 years it'll become standard.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarox
    Leather and moonroof won't help you when you're in a "situation". Only the ESP (standard in the Euro) will. Anyone intending to purchase a vehicle should seriously consider ESP as within the next 5 years it'll become standard.
    come on, lol. the civic has abs and ebd which isn't much less than the ESP. personally, i'd rather have the leather and sunroof if i crash, i have airbags everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by HILLuZ
    come on, lol. the civic has abs and ebd which isn't much less than the ESP. personally, i'd rather have the leather and sunroof if i crash, i have airbags everywhere!
    ESP PREVENTS you from crashing !!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    the ESP in the euro is pretty amazing...........specially over long'ish fairly deep puddles.....

what ever tyres it's got stock helped heaps as well...........

i've got no idea what the civic can offer in that department.

half the fun of driving, imo, is dealing with stuff like that. prevension is the best course. if you aqua plain, you're most likely going too fast anyway. you have eyes to look out for big puddles too.

and as i said, if i crash i have airbags plus my insurance

not bashing the ESP tho, its a great idea, but its not worth overlooking the civic.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Brera
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA
    Onroad + black paint, sport manual $32,300 drive away.

Don't let them rip you.
    I told this price to sales yesterday, and he believes you must wait couple month before your car arrive

dunno if he's right or not

He dun even give free mats