Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude 3rd Gen

My new exhaust system, have a listen

Hey fellas, I recently installed a new exhaust system, though I share it with you's. Could be useful to ya.

Heres my setup:
    - 2.25" pipe, stock-cat, 15" RedBack hotdog/resonator, Xforce LP02 (15" barrel lenght/4.5" tip) cannon muffler.

Its not full on loud. It sounds deeper & more tough in RL. My videocamera mic is not so good.

XFORCE_LP02

Please give me some feedback.

Member Array
    Car:
    EF7,Stagea
    how much did u get it all for???? wot engine u got
    Last edited by fusionprelude; 09-03-2006 at 09:07 AM. Reason: more info

engine??

Friends got the same cannon, and it sounds very similar to his SSS incl that muffeled sound

Not a bad exhaust system mind you

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude 3rd Gen
    I would say about $450 all up. The muffler cost me $200. High quality, and looks very classy.

Engine is B20A.

philmak, your saying it sounds similar to mine? Was it loud?
    I find that with this system I'm running, its not heaps loud. Its got punch, and will get noticed, but its not overly loud. Around 95db mark at half revs I think. Its not too farty either.
    What do you think?

I've done a lot of research, and I think if your gonna get a cannon in Aus, go Xforce. A mate told me, the internals are even better than Apexi & HKS. Double layerd.
    And you must put on resonator. I didnt have 1 on at first, and it was barky, raspy, and less deep/solid.

I wanna know what you guys think of the sound. I need opinions. Too bad the camera didnt fully record how it sounds like in real life.