Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG

1991 jdm predlude

hey guyz
    im thinking about buying an automatic jdm prelude from vic
    was just wondering if theres anything i should b looking out for...common problems etc....

main reason for starting this thread was that i wanted to ask if there was any problems with purchasing an imported 1991 prelude it comes with rego and has rwc and all. just wondering if theres gonna b any problems?? do i need to see the compliance papers ?? anything at all???

cheers

btw wasnt sure where to post so move if need be

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    i got given my dads old jap spec 91 prelude and it went hard!!! but the cruise control was playing up towards the end and my abs but i guess thats wat happens with old cars not sure if its just the jap ones

oh and my dad bought it brand new from japan he got it imported and he was the only owner so it wasnt being treated badly

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 prelude alb 3rd Gen
    what mdl was it ..
    a Si or a XX

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    I used to own a JDM 91 prelude. Its was an Si. Biggest mistake of a purchase i ever made. Just be very very careful because genuine parts for that car are very hard to come by and very expensive. All i can say is do your research, get the car inspected by a trusted mechanic. But having said that, if it is emmaculate, it will be one of the best purchases you will ever make they are a real nice and unique car.