Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME

Test Drove a Jazz Today.

So, the mini-wife and I went out to lunch, and after doing a bit of shopping and stuff, she didn't have any more ideas on what to do. See, she organised what we were going to do.

I put my arm around her and said, well, let's go drive a Jazz. (She's looking for a new car pretty soon - and I've showed her photo's of Kevin's car, and she has seen it around a bit too )

Anyway, as I was driving the VTi Manual, I noticed three main things.

1) The clutch was so light
    2) The gearbox felt pretty non-existant
    3) The gauge cluster lights up.

But, apart from that, we were pleasantly surprised by the folding rear seats, and the luggage screen thing.

I don't know about the gearbox and clutch though. Is that normal.

I mean, when I got into my DC2 to drive off, my clutch felt really heavy. And my power steering was light.

Anyway, long story short.

What benefits do you think that a Jazz has compared to other small cars in this section. I'm trying to convince the girl that it's what she needs.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    I've only spent a couple days in one and love the practicality and space when the rear seats are folded every which way. They look more stylish than the competition IMO, but that's as far as my experience takes me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FIT,S2000
    no offence,but I think you can't compare your VTiR with the jazz,two of those three thing you notice between your VTiR and the jazz I feel when I drive a JDM DC2R when I just off my EVO.

1) The clutch was so light
    2) The gearbox felt pretty non-existant
    3) The Recaro is tighter than EVO

compare the Jazz and other small car such as ECHO,the interior space of the jazz is much bigger,also the car is comfortable to be a daily car as well.

.. everyone says the clutch is light. most of my friends which take my car out for the first time stall it. but its nice that its light, took a while to get used to it tho. i hate feeling constipated while trying to push in a heavy duty.. lol

when my fiance test drove our car before we bought it he fell i love the jazz. the steering is soo light.. i love the hook behind the passenger seat.. only car that i have something to hang my hand bag off or put soupy takeaway without spilling it in the car
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FIT,S2000
    try manual bettle or storia,you will be suprise there is some car can even lighter than your jazz.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    i've driven a daihatsu copen, and even then the clutch in that wasn't as light.

is it a trend these days to have light clutches?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    yea tats common thingy for a jazz. steering wheels' a little heavier than wat would b expected in such a light car, clutch's extremely light..and gear box is light too wth a long shift.

wats the benefit? ........ alot of space!

Quote Originally Posted by yourfather
    I put my arm around her and said, well, let's go drive a Jazz. (She's looking for a new car pretty soon - and I've showed her photo's of Kevin's car, and she has seen it around a bit too )

u show her my car?...better not screw up ur 'buying a jazz' plan hehe... she likes?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    yeah man she likes! but she says that only asians drive them.

I keep trying to convince her that not all asians drive hondas.

haha... whenever im in the car and I see you... i point it out. you're always going the other direction though...

i suppose you've not seen my DC2.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV Sport '05+Jazz GD3 04
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather
    yeah man she likes! but she says that only asians drive them.

I keep trying to convince her that not all asians drive hondas.
    Lolz. Depends in your area I guess. I notice more white folk with Jazzes/Fits than Asian folk here.
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    wat a luvo bad
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    pogi gets all the bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by i_own_you View Post
    *Pm me for teh gay links*
    My body is my weapon.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    area i live in has a few asians anyway

Glen Waverley and Springvale not too far away.

not that theres anything wrong with that

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    ITs normal the clutch is light coz it make the car easy to drive.....especially you are buying a small car.....its a great car with lot of stuff you can mod on......you can go either engine parts or just the "LOOK"......can make it a really ricey car or a cutie one....you can't compare ur DC2 with the Little jazz.....they are in different class bro......When I jump off my DC5R and drive my wife's Jazz......just feel like a toy car....but comfortable and relax to drive it compare the R......Where about do you live bro.......We live in Glen area.....if you manage to see a Red Jazz with Fit badge on and rear deco....or a blue DC5R with mugen front bar and mugen CF bonnet...thats me.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    BTW...which dealer you go to ....I used to work in Eastern honda....and Robert Lane.....also know the guy in Garry Warran Smith.......may hook you up with some good deal.......let me know if you need help....cheers....