bloody wanker won again

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    GO HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great start
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    cant believe what happened to poor button on his 2nd pit stop.... only a f--ing toyota driver could be in the way....if it wasnt for that piece of shit then button/honda would of been in the podium

Quote Originally Posted by amato2
    cant believe what happened to poor button on his 2nd pit stop.... only a f--ing toyota driver could be in the way....if it wasnt for that piece of shit then button/honda would of been in the podium
    no shyt eh... fkn hate Toyota now lolz...

first off all.. hats off to ferrari n mclaren... improved quite a bit since winter testing... n r pretty much on par with renault n honda.. its shaping up to be a 'stella' season... lolz.

Kimi. omgz... wuta drive..... didnt think he'd be on a one stopper.... n Button was really unlucky not to get a podium (after his SHITTY start)... traffic n that toybota pretty much stuffed his chances, but it was good seeing him battle it out with pablo. a couple of pretty decent overtaking moves by him.

wuz a pretty impressive drive from the two Williams as well...

anyway only a weeks wait till the next gp... should be a good one!
    Last edited by ^^v; 13-03-2006 at 12:33 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Ferrari - Good work, looks like some good pace. Challenger for sure

Renault - Alonso alright, but some issues with fisi. In the words of fisi "****ing shit"

Mclaren - Leading constructors, and reliable by the looks. Seems to be pretty fast too. I think this still could be their year. Raikkonen what a ****ing champion. 22- 3

Williams - Solid, How good is nico gonna be, another montoya with passing.

Honda - Looking real good. Im backing them third in the championship this year. Button is in form too.

BMW - Impressive as well for what they are but some issues obviously.
    Red Bull - Meh nothing exciting

STR - Those engines will be restricted they are ridiculous
    Midland - pfft

Super Aguri - OMFG , 6 stops. Thats ****ing shameful. Good to see sato there the dumb ****. Serves him right.

Toyota - You ****ing spastics. For the money they have spent what a ****ing joke. Dick heads. Honda are gonna pwn them this year.

Fark Toyota's are a disaster. Seeing that their cars already sell No.1 in the world, I think it was such a big gamble to enter F1 - and with really crappy drivers, also crappy cars. You know what I mean? If enough people watch F1, the sales of their cars will drop, since its already peaked!

And HONDA - well kind of disappointed, I actually think BUTTON is such a talented driver that he is just below Raikkonen but above Alonso.. but what a pathetic start... absolutely appalling.... and he does it every farking time.... Traction Control issue or Skills problem? Don't know. 3rd on the Qualifying with more fuel than Schuey means him and his car were bloody fast enough...

Excuse my language, but very disappointed with Honda today. Also Barrichello.

And Schumacher my all time favourite, he did fairly well indeed, considering his off pace slightly in Winter.

And Raikkonen - enough said, should have been a champion in 2003 and 2005, if not for the really stuffed up McLarens. He would have won the world championship numerous times over if not for the problems. Funny thing is, the Mercedes in real life, aren't that reliable either - has never been.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    What a race! with the new mods to the 2006 cars, it's great that the reduction in downforce means the turbulent air zone behind a car is much further behind now. More overtaking this season!

M Schumacher was flying! Ferrari is back in the game mechanically. Too bad Massa was acting like the new Sato. LOL. If he had taken Alonso out though, I'm sure the Ferrari/Anti-Renault/Anti-BigHead fans would have been cheering.

And Team Aguri, I was laughing all the way. Penalty, slow drivers and then hitting the mechanic when ide missed the pit stop box. Hahahha.

Hats off to Kimi. A very impressive drive. And during the interview when he was commenting about Button being behind him, he said he only needed 5 laps before Button's new tyres did not give him an advantage over kimi's old, hard tyres. WTF? Kimi is that confident!?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    oaky okay. some ***** explain how qualifying works. and why theres 3 groups. id ont get it

too lazy to search
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    **** you, search!

Quote Originally Posted by Omotesando
    Excuse my language, but very disappointed with Honda today. Also Barrichello.
    dissapointing yeah, but it wasnt really the drivers fault...
    Buttons crappy start was due to a focked clutch.. .n Rubens didnt have 3rd gear most of the race.. not to mention he wasnt 'one' with the car...

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    Great Race... Schumi was great and its good to see Ferrari get their sh*t back together Honda was Awesome as well - I recon this is gonna be a great season if its like this all the way through!

All you melbourne ppl - I envy you for living in a city of the great race! - will be awesome again!
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    hahaha, how quick did they cut the radio when Fisi fired up?

Great race, close side by side racing, people actually able to follow cars, all good, its gonna be a great season!

And even better when Fisi's car stops breaking...its like Schumey's team mates, always getting the bad luck, alonso can't do a thing wrong and Fisi doesn't get a chance to show his speed!!!!

Happy with the result though, and so happy that Ferrari are competitive again!

I think someone commented on the STR V10s above, and i agree, cut some more revs or smaller restrictor, or soon enough you'll have everyone running rev limited V10s!
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!