Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    How good was the first race of the season.
    Impressed with Ferrari, Williams and McLaren.

The Ferrari is still abit behind (watching on board with Schumacher, it just seemed extremely hard to drive) unlike Alonso's Renault with he was throwing into the corners and it perfect.

Kimi, yet again another fantastic drive.
    If McLaren actually have half the luck of Renault I think they will be a dominating force.

Rosberg, Rosberg, Rosberg.
    What can you say about this kid.
    Best drive of the day in my eyes, first race makes a mistake early and spins. Puts it behind him and continues on to make a Williams 6-7 finish (double points)

Why are all of you angry with the Toyota?
    Honda made the decision to bring Jenson in, don't blame Mike Gascoyne for bringing in his car as well. Honda are in the battle, but I don't think Jenson is up for it.
    Alonso, Schumacher and Kimi wouldn't of let him do what he did to Montoya at corner 1 (not sure why Montoya let him).

Biggest disappointed was the Toyota's, no idea whats going on there.
    STR, that car is FAST, handles like a brick on ice, but that V10 has an advantage.

Good to see Sato not hitting anyone.
    Was it just me, or did Kimi and Michael seem so dis-interested to what Alonso was saying in the press conference?
    If you taped it, watch it again.
    Body language says 1,000 words

Bring on next GP!

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    alonso wrecked my point system!!
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs