Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufes1
    Hmm.. that was informative, wank
    And you have contributed in what way?

If he followed my advice, which was, follow other people's advice above, which he had obviouisly not done, then the problem could be found.

It's not my problem if you are enraged by my intolerance of lazy/stupid people.

justrunit: People don't want just a little bit of help, they want someone to hold their hands though it all. He drives a turbo honda. If a person spends 15 minutes a day reading, you can learn a huge ammount in a small time. A +T modification to a car isn't something you can set and forget; Hence why I am not very nice to people who expect to be spoon fed the answer to their problem, when they give us vague symptons and no feedback on advice given.

If it sounds like there is air leaking, check your couplers, or maybe look at your boost gauge and see if it is reading normally. If it is reading normally, then you aren't leaking boost. If you think it's your turbo, take of your intake piping and play with the shaft. Remember, the shaft is spinning, even when not in boost, albeit at a much slower rate.

If the OP got back to us after checking the above, we could offer so much more help. It's the fact that they don't want to get their hands even remotely dirty that makes it near impossible to diagnose.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by string
    And you have contributed in what way?

If he followed my advice, which was, follow other people's advice above, which he had obviouisly not done, then the problem could be found.

It's not my problem if you are enraged by my intolerance of lazy/stupid people.

justrunit: People don't want just a little bit of help, they want someone to hold their hands though it all. He drives a turbo honda. If a person spends 15 minutes a day reading, you can learn a huge ammount in a small time. A +T modification to a car isn't something you can set and forget; Hence why I am not very nice to people who expect to be spoon fed the answer to their problem, when they give us vague symptons and no feedback on advice given.

If it sounds like there is air leaking, check your couplers, or maybe look at your boost gauge and see if it is reading normally. If it is reading normally, then you aren't leaking boost. If you think it's your turbo, take of your intake piping and play with the shaft. Remember, the shaft is spinning, even when not in boost, albeit at a much slower rate.

If the OP got back to us after checking the above, we could offer so much more help. It's the fact that they don't want to get their hands even remotely dirty that makes it near impossible to diagnose.
    Mate your a smartass...

Just shut your mouth.

You dont know about my level of knowledge or whether or not I like to get my hands dirty.
    For your information, I've put my engine together on my own, I was helped out by the people on this forum when I got stuck, but like I said i got in there and got my hands dirty.
    And the reason why I asked on this forum is not to be spoonfed the answer, its to get help and advice from people who know Hondas. Before I came on here, I checked my pipes, and compressor wheel, and it seemed fine so I was stuck.
    I've read many articles and learnt a lot about turbos, hondas etc etc and also learnt alot from owning 3 turbo cars in the past (NOT CAMRYS) which im sure is more than you can say...
    And if it bothers you that much that I posted a thread in order to seek advice, theres a simple solution... DONT F#*KEN READ IT!!!

P.S: The problem seems to be gone, I started the car today and been driving it all day and it sounds normal

Member Array
    Car:
    Falling apart ED

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX
    sometimes scraching noise apears to a be a loosen screw on the exghaust,