Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r
    Looking forward to the results. Clever thinking by James there. I bet all those who bagged him out saying it was a rip are kicking themselves now.
    Personally, I still think it's bad PR -- look how much bad feeling it generated.

Be up front -- first in, best dressed.

Word of mouth (which includes bulletin boards) is the best recommendation; small businesses can't afford a bad image.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobster
    Personally, I still think it's bad PR -- look how much bad feeling it generated.

Be up front -- first in, best dressed.

Word of mouth (which includes bulletin boards) is the best recommendation; small businesses can't afford a bad image.

You can say that mate but for all your opinions....what have you offered constructively... We were up front to a point..... and why and where did you get the bad feeling from I have no idea....?????? are you talking about yourself personally.....how can you speak for others.... We just asked for a simple test..

Every one expects everything for free and based on work done...we only asked for a small test and thats all. I have put many months into this and for someone to expect the same treatment ...for 1 hours work compared to my many months is not fair to me. How you can compare between what effort I have put into this and some one who drives up to expect everthing the same as me......I find astounding to say the least....But at least to the person who did supply the car for the back to back test he is better off for it.

To the rest of the Guys who have at least given the thumbs up thank you...I hope you will all be happy with the results if you choose to take this up when it is finally released. The car feels and drives very nicely..
    Last edited by Peekay34; 16-03-2006 at 09:01 AM.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    I'm offering constructive criticism of how the process could have been managed -- most of the negative comments come from people not understanding the whole story.

When somebody describes something as "a rip off", I'd call that a negative feeling.

I'm not taking anything away from your efforts and glad that you're happy with the results for your car.

Since the event's all done, let's close this thread...
    Last edited by Tobster; 16-03-2006 at 09:34 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I'd call a rip off as getting less than what you agreed to/paid for.
    Since the person who got the opportunity got more than than agreed to and cost them nuthing but some fuel where's the rip off?
    What about those radio/tv compititions that say they are going to do something really bad, but in the end actually give a new tv/car/whatever? Are they a rip off? Are they misleading?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    misleading yes, rip off, well no.

with out knowing what was offered at the end of the test, I say 50% off a product is a rip off if they are using your car as a gunie pig,

finding out its free after is what you would expect and I guess suprising if you thought you had to fork out for it, and the other voulchers I guess are the bounus in it all.

Well for what was done and what the volunteer got in the end - you got to say that James was very generous.... kudos to that!

Can't wait for it to come out

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    so any idea when is this product gonna come out?

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    Bump - any one who can tell us this information please let us know an approximate release date and price - I am going stir crazy waitiing to hear something...
    RIP - 03 SSM Euro

07 Alabaster Silver CRV
    OEM Front & Rear Spoilers, Roof Spoiler

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    How much full price hondata reflash will cost?

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    cost: 1 arm and 1 leg