Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 Malaysian Grand Prix - Sepang (discussion)

Ant Davidson fastest in 2nd free practice... with wurz not far behind..
    should be a good race.... much lik Bahrain...
    herez hoping Honda get their first podium (win?) of the season..

I think podium finish for honda is reality in this seasons races, it would be good to see at least one honda driver on podium, but would be much better to se 1,2 finish for honda

Just finished watching Qualifying on F1.com
    Going to be an interesting race.
    Main runners ain't exactly up the front.
    Fisichella and Button did well, but those Williams are up there.

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Live F1 Quali Streaming and Race (In English)
    Download PPLive 1.1.0.7 from
    http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl...D%26safe%3Doff
    And then click on any of the Pplive-Synacast tracker:'s from
    http://pplive.uw.hu/starsports.html
    For TV Guide Choose either Thailand or Hong Kong and choose StarSports
    http://www.espnstar.com/tvtimes/tvtimes_index.jsp

Make sure you watch Qualifying every race, the more people the smoother the stream, (P2P)

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    WOOOO.. Button third!

Poor Kimi again. If I was Kimi, I'd be going after Klein!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

So so sad about Kimi

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    daime not long now untill hondas standing in the no1 position!!!! was awesome watching the williams's engines go!!!!
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    GO FISI! In control all race, never looked like seriously being beaten as the Honda could sometimes get near him, but not consistently. Great to see his third win of the season and hopefully its the end of his run of bad luck...

Can't stand how they keep saying Button has no luck with pit stops, its bad luck if your car breaks, its not bad luck if you aren't fast enough to get ahead, thats just not being fast enough, damn british commentators, they're as bad as the aussies with Webber.

I feel sorry for Heidfeld, we never saw him but he was in 5th when the engine let go and only like 8 laps to go.

How good was Massa as well, coming from 22nd (?) on the grid to actually beat Schumey, thats gotta be a new feeling for michael haha, i would have liked to have seen them closer though.

Another disappointing race for Toyota, they throw so much money at it, to get just one point and that only because someone dropped out.

And even though we didn't see it, i'm thinking Klien would have just outbraked himself and touched kimi, it wasn't even a massive hit! so no-one really at fault, just racing.

/RANT

What the hell is with us in WA having to wait until 10:30 for the race when it is on at 2:00 or something our time?! let the eastern states wait till 10:30 and we get it live!!!!!!

/RANT.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondavirgin
    GO FISI! In control all race, never looked like seriously being beaten as the Honda could sometimes get near him, but not consistently. Great to see his third win of the season and hopefully its the end of his run of bad luck...

Can't stand how they keep saying Button has no luck with pit stops, its bad luck if your car breaks, its not bad luck if you aren't fast enough to get ahead, thats just not being fast enough, damn british commentators, they're as bad as the aussies with Webber.
    That's because channel Ten commentators = Aussie = Webber. And ITV commentators = British = Button. Hahaha, both sides doing the same thing.

But they also mentioned that Button was slow on the outlap from a pit and it could be because the sussy setup didn't warm the tyres up fast enough.

What the hell is with us in WA having to wait until 10:30 for the race when it is on at 2:00 or something our time?! let the eastern states wait till 10:30 and we get it live!!!!!!
    I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I bet it's cheaper for Channel 10 to show delayed telecasts instead of live ones. I'm sure ITV would charge a bomb to broadcast their show live.

In Malaysia, satellite TV broadcasts F1 LIVE! And also the practice and qualifying rounds! It's paid TV, so the costs are recuperated anyway.

In Australia Foxtel can't do that because Channel ten has some exclusivity rights to F1. If you watch Foxtel, they do show MotoGP and live too! Channel ten then shows their ultra delayed version of MotoGP with their sleepy commentary (lol, if you don't believe me, watch Motogp, they sound like they just had their hot chocolate and are dozing off).
    Last edited by aaronng; 20-03-2006 at 03:06 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I hate chanel 10 for this, I wish foxtel gets eurosport chanel, that's the real stuff.
    Button 3rd, not bad for second race, barricello let me down again.
    Reno is very good and kimi must have done something very bad in his first life

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    gotta feel for williams, the car's looked so strong. alonso was really fighting to keep webber behind at times.

Can't stand how they keep saying Button has no luck with pit stops, its bad luck if your car breaks, its not bad luck if you aren't fast enough to get ahead, thats just not being fast enough...
    i agree with u to an extent...
    u gotta admit tough.. he has had the worst of it when it comes to traffic.. i wonder wot woulda happened if Speed hadnt held Button up..... he lost around 2secs in those few corners.... n came out JUST behind Alonso..... imo he was robbed of 2nd place no thanks to lap traffic...

as for Rubens.. omgz... hes a fussy driver!!
    the ITV commentators were sayin how he wasnt used to the TC on the Honda... n how Jensons driving style was such that he hardly used TC unless it was absolutely necessary..
    i remember a few years back when he was at Ferrari.. he was loosing time by not using his left foot to brake... n it took him a while after he adopted the technique.......
    hope he gets his shyt together before melb... (i sumhow doubt it though)
    Last edited by ^^v; 20-03-2006 at 04:28 PM.