Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon

06 civic lowered springs

any body know who is doing springs for the 06 civic yet? need asap

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    I know that NEUSPEED makes some that drop it 2inch all way round, Eibach and Tein also make some. Im all so after some for my sport

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    where can i buy nuespeed from in aus?

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    Dont know man. I'v been trying to get some in aust aswell have you through about shipping them from USA. That might be the only option at this stage???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    not much point in getting them from the states unless desperate, i don't want to pay more money for the shipping than the actual springs might look at lovells or something or whiteline. however i have found the importer for neuspeed in australia
    topspec produce p/l
    enfield, nsw
    ph 0416 800 292

maybe if enough of us ring they might rush an order into australia, if they don't have already.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    Maybe hey, let me know how the research goes, i also know that Eibach have aust website that might be another possibility.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    king springs now have springs available for the 06 civic. the neuspeed are $670.00 in australia now from what i hear is that the aussie spring's are as good as if not better than some of the japanese/ euro springs, wich is a positive thing to hear cause the aussie stuff is alot better price wise.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    i'm also trying to find out weather or not the 06 civic has the same springs as the 05.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    well now that i have done more research into this it seem the 05 & 06 are not the same.

& king springs now realise that they do not have any to suit 8th gen yet either despite the bloke thinking they did (not a king springs rep)

also tein have nothing as yet for the sedan, only the coupe (us) so nuespeed are the only ones at this stage who have springs to suit.

so need help making up my mind here, should i go with nuespeed or wait?

Wait dude, King will release something soon enough, and I'm sure others will become more available.

Besides, doesn't it affect your warranty?? I know that if I ever bought a brand new car, I wouldn't touch it for at least a year or two...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 black vti coming soon
    Quote Originally Posted by DomenEK
    Wait dude, King will release something soon enough, and I'm sure others will become more available.

Besides, doesn't it affect your warranty?? I know that if I ever bought a brand new car, I wouldn't touch it for at least a year or two...
    yes it does affect your warranty on that part of the car, but just by putting aftermarket wheels on your car voids your warranty honda explained that in the case of aftermarket wheels it would void warranty on suspension & steering regardless of what size the wheel may be. so i figure that if that's the case why not do suspension as well.

personally i think it's a load of rot & have never heard of such a thing with any other manufacturer.

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    yer but if you do your suspension...it may void your whole car warranty or any bumper damage....or somethinglike that....just a thought