Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: WRX Kill!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Weq
    Damn this thread is dragging on. i wish my car was able atm, cause its 20% stronger then when i killed that rex. Whats so hard to beleive??? DO u think i am misguided or exaggerating Catchya?
    killing a stock rex is not what i call an achivement considering the mods you have on your car......
    Nah i believe you now when someone highlight the assume mods that you have,nothing wrong with that......
    Great to see civic's turbos on the streets, not many people do them and like the other CRX on these forums that is turboed you must have spent heaps on it.
    Last edited by Catcha; 02-12-2004 at 11:58 PM.
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcha
    killing a stock rex is not what i call an achivement considering the mods you have on your car......
    Nah i believe you now when someone highlight the assume mods that you have,nothing wrong with that......
    Great to see civic's turbos on the streets, not many people do them and like the other CRX on these forums that is turboed you must have spent heaps on it.
    wrong again. also ive never beaten a modded wrx cause ive never raced one i spose.. that was my first and last kill unfortunaly.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    Boosted CRX SiR
    I'll refrain from scrutinizing all the aforementioned posts...as I have made it known, these "kill" threads merely propose minor substance in my eyes...I don't feel the inclination to prove anything on our roads...I know what my boosted CRX is capable of...we have enough morons out there whom perceive their weapon is above all else...your innocent little traffic-light grand-prix or highway antics may prove in jest for now but who knows if one fine day someone provokes you to the extent you feel the need to take it further...do what you have to do to gain confidence or prove your apparent worth but realise the consequences which may surface & arise through your actions on the roads we share with others...

Member Array
    Car:
    92 integra LS TURBO,96gsi
    This Post Has Been Goin For Ages, I Would Just Like To Say Congrats To Weq,score 1 For The Turbo Hondas, Lately I Have Just Been Playin With Slightly Moded R33 And V8 , But You Gotta Love The Look On There Face As You Boost Past Them