Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    when tuning quads, you ideally want something that can doa hybrid map/tps map(basically using map sensor vacuum readings for low throttle/load, and tps throttle readings for higher throttle/load). With hondata, you can't do this(unless things have changed in the past few months that I'm not aware of)... as such, it's really not suitable for a quad throttle body set up.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 EK4 R56 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman
    when tuning quads, you ideally want something that can doa hybrid map/tps map(basically using map sensor vacuum readings for low throttle/load, and tps throttle readings for higher throttle/load). With hondata, you can't do this(unless things have changed in the past few months that I'm not aware of)... as such, it's really not suitable for a quad throttle body set up.
    so it means if i go for AEM i will gain more power comparing with Hondata?

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Quote Originally Posted by ATSEK4
    so it means if i go for AEM i will gain more power comparing with Hondata?
    no, it means the car is likely to run WAAAAYYYY better, give better economy, and probably save you a lot of money in the tuning process...

oh, it'll probably make more power too

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman
    Have you tuned a S300 Hondata with a 4 throttle manifold? I know of one that was done the other day and the owner could not be happier with it,and I am now told the new Romeditor4 software is released so all S100/200 hondata's have user's choice to loadvsRPM settings.Which means no drama's at all doing multi throttle setups for all Hondata uses.SAXMAN not having a go at you just reread the dates on this thread and it was from months ago and alot has changed in ECU's since then.Did this car get tuned yet on the Power FC or have they wasted there money upgrading to another ECU.
    ALLMTR996
    Last edited by ALLMTR996; 07-11-2006 at 07:33 AM.