Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

anyone with a 06 civic with full bodykit and bass works sytem?

if dere is anyoen with the kit and the system can u post some pics of it and the system. i want to see how it would look

Member Array
    Car:
    no longer drive one. :-(
    We got the Kit on ours but still waiting for the car to come in.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    saw one in the workshop on friday (i work at a dealership)
    seems aiight, it's just bigger speakers with a bass controller isnt it?

we have a demo with the bass works system and a reversing camera, it's pretty farken nice.

there are already aftermarket kits available for the 06 civic (for info pm)
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by type-vtec
    if dere is anyoen with the kit and the system can u post some pics of it and the system. i want to see how it would look
    Full kit with rear spoiler is around $2900.

Without rear spoiler is $2200.

The reverse sensor is $995.

Bass Works is around $570.

The reverse camera system is $1795.

so if you get the full kit plus bass works for a sports your looking around

$32K onroad + bass + kit = $35,470. prices based on parra trivett.

I'd definately recommend the reverse sensors at least.......if you have more money to burn then the rear camera system.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA

I'd definately recommend the reverse sensors at least.......if you have more money to burn then the rear camera system.
    hehe, Honda Australia finally got some of the Japanese goodies huh?

That rear camera system is da BOMB! I saw it on the Honda Japan website - couldn't understand a word but MAN that rocks! If you have the dough GET IT! go to http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/automo...ck-camera.html

Bass works...meh...go aftermarket I think, the missus would linch me atm, I'll be blessed if I can have the kit on it when I can finally buy the car...

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    nice thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by EK9_boi
    hehe, Honda Australia finally got some of the Japanese goodies huh?

That rear camera system is da BOMB! I saw it on the Honda Japan website - couldn't understand a word but MAN that rocks! If you have the dough GET IT! go to http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/automo...ck-camera.html

Bass works...meh...go aftermarket I think, the missus would linch me atm, I'll be blessed if I can have the kit on it when I can finally buy the car...

cheers
    The reverse sensors price is a rip off. You can get a 4-sensor aftermarket fully fitted for less than half price almost anywhere in Melb.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarox
    The reverse sensors price is a rip off. You can get a 4-sensor aftermarket fully fitted for less than half price almost anywhere in Melb.
    Agreed, the reverse sensors are a rip off, but I wasn't talking about them I was referring to the rear camera system - which seems to be to be far more superior compared with the sensors cos in a previous car of mine the (OEM) sensors beep for nothing sometimes... maybe it's just my car...

cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Sport - FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA

hey guys... i just got the civic sport abt 2-3 weeks ago and still waiting for it to come but... no way did the sport cost 35K.... their base pice with on roads was already 35K... so with all those other options is more like 40K or close to.

I personally didn't get the bass works or body kit, coz the bass work is a rip off i think, coz its not even a real system juss bigger speakers with bass controller, and the body kit, doesn't realli make that much of a difference to me (maybe coz i'm a girl.. but after market would look better)

the options i got are :
    - rear spoiler
    - rear sensors (they dun have the camera as an option in Aus)
    - accent lights
    and other small stuff like tints, mats, side door visors etc etc.

this already pushed it up to 38K!!!! >.<

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroBabee
    hey guys... i just got the civic sport abt 2-3 weeks ago and still waiting for it to come but... no way did the sport cost 35K.... their base pice with on roads was already 35K... so with all those other options is more like 40K or close to.

the options i got are :
    - rear spoiler
    - rear sensors (they dun have the camera as an option in Aus)
    - accent lights
    and other small stuff like tints, mats, side door visors etc etc.

this already pushed it up to 38K!!!! >.<
    You got the auto didn't you? the driveaway for that is $35k - Sorry to say but I think you got shafted with the options - should be able to bargain for less. Most dealers if they have a brain would almost certainly give you the car at cost if you pressure them hard enough. You've got to let them know that you are boss when negotiating the price.

Anyway, what color did you get and could you please post some photos!!!

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Sport - FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by EK9_boi
    You got the auto didn't you? the driveaway for that is $35k - Sorry to say but I think you got shafted with the options - should be able to bargain for less. Most dealers if they have a brain would almost certainly give you the car at cost if you pressure them hard enough. You've got to let them know that you are boss when negotiating the price.

Anyway, what color did you get and could you please post some photos!!!

Cheers
    OoOoOpPpss.. forgot abt the auto part!! LOL i know auto is for losers but my rents paid for half the car and it was like 10000000% "NO MANUAL" so yeah, but hey 'paddle shifts' !!! .. will post pics when i get it.. which will be in 2 weeks or less? not sure yet.

oh yeah and as for the deal.. i dunno i guess i got ripped a bit.. but i fink its ok, its coz the car is still new and has a high demand.. the dealers won't back down.. if the car had been out for longer it would be easier to haggle.. oh well wots done is done!

btw i got black with grey interior, alwyas wanted a black car.. finaly got one

although the 'silver moss' (the darker silver) was tempting coz it came with the nicer interior colour (blue and white... it looks better than it sounds)
    Last edited by EuroBabee; 21-04-2006 at 01:20 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroBabee
    OoOoOpPpss.. forgot abt the auto part!! LOL i know auto is for losers but my rents paid for half the car and it was like 10000000% "NO MANUAL" so yeah, but hey 'paddle shifts' !!! .. will post pics when i get it.. which will be in 2 weeks or less? not sure yet.

oh yeah and as for the deal.. i dunno i guess i got ripped a bit.. but i fink its ok, its coz the car is still new and has a high demand.. the dealers won't back down.. if the car had been out for longer it would be easier to haggle.. oh well wots done is done!

btw i got black with grey interior, alwyas wanted a black car.. finaly got one

although the 'silver moss' (the darker silver) was tempting coz it came with the nicer interior colour (blue and white... it looks better than it sounds)
    Nah, autos ain't for losers - it's just personal preference - some jokers just like to impose on others that it is. I like manual but my gf can't drive one so I'll be glad to get an auto just because I love her.

Ilike black but I think I'll choose a white one, cos with black you know you'll be FOREVER cleaning your car!

Silver moss isn't dark enough for me, and the blue really sucks - they need a darker blue (navy) and they also need a proper type R yellow of all the fanboys out there.

As for the deal, I think you could gave pressed for more - did you try any other dealers?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new car - I'll be looking foward to the photos when you post them.

cheers