Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Vti MT
    what size wheels are on that car? 17s or 18s?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger
    what size wheels are on that car? 17s or 18s?
    they look like 18s to me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by xqwzit
    they look like 18s to me
    16 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Damnit I didn't know about the reverse parking camera... they didn't tell me about it when I ordered my car- although I don't think I need it; I seem to be able to park perfectly after driving for a month.

As for bass works.. can anyone tell me the details about it? I just found out how difficult it will be to install a subwoofer and so on, so I'm thinking of replacing the rear speakers with my own, but without using an amp (so there's no need for additional wiring)... judging by the pic, it looks as if Bass Works is just two better speakers with an external control unit (someone told me it was the 'crossover')? Any details?

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    dude why the HELL would you need a reverse camera in a car of that size... what a wank seriously

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli
    dude why the HELL would you need a reverse camera in a car of that size... what a wank seriously
    It's for the missus who can't reverse park hehe (j/k)

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I was thinking about the accent lights.. how much are they in Aus? I thought it looked kinda corny (no offence!) because I'd rather buy neon light things on the outside, but then that's not allowed... Maybe if I saw it in the flesh I would've liked it more than the picture the dealer showed me.

Btw, that's really nice of you EK9_boi to think of your gf when picking a car At least Honda makes great automatic transmissions!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe
    I was thinking about the accent lights.. how much are they in Aus? I thought it looked kinda corny (no offence!) because I'd rather buy neon light things on the outside, but then that's not allowed... Maybe if I saw it in the flesh I would've liked it more than the picture the dealer showed me.

Btw, that's really nice of you EK9_boi to think of your gf when picking a car At least Honda makes great automatic transmissions!
    Thanks JaCe, my gf's better than an angel!

cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Sport - FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe
    The lights cost me about $400-500, but i got it as a freebie i also thought the dealer picture looked corny but i cbf'd to buy neons and get them installed.. hehe i'm just lazy.... i'll post a picture of the lights when i get the car

*EK9_boi : hehehe i was also looking at the mugen kit... very niiiiiiiiiice*

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Yep please do! I'm in a ... phase of regret from not getting those lights. After realising how hard it is to get them done (legally), I probably should've... but then at that price (assuming no negotiation), it seems a bit pricey.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Sport - FD2
    LOL sorry I took so long to check up on this forum agen.. been busy

aniwho, about those accent lights, they are pretty corny >.< LOL they are really low intensity, and they can only be turned on if ur headlights are on, which i dun have a rpoblem with since u can only see it in the dark. but yeah i'll try and get a good photo now.. the photos i have taken so far realli dun show anything LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    ML55 AMG
    Eurobabe, have you got your civic yet?