Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585135 ... LastLast
    goodyear f1 gs-d3 made in aus for 18s?

i got my set 12months ago, and i got 'made in germany' tyres, not aussie stuff....

looks like the goodyear brand is now aussie made. Even the benchmark f1's

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    Can anyone recommend tyres for the following size?

215/45/17?

I was thinking Potenza S03's but their a little on the pricey side.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald28
    goodyear f1 gs-d3 made in aus for 18s?

i got my set 12months ago, and i got 'made in germany' tyres, not aussie stuff....

looks like the goodyear brand is now aussie made. Even the benchmark f1's

yea when i got my set i checked if they where made in germany and its got in big writing that its made in Aus, then i made sure that they where real
    gs-d3's and it had gs-d3 written on them and rang up goodyear just to make sure.
    But i dunno whether theres a noticible difference thought between the german and the Aus Stuff.
    Vtec lawnmower?

althought pricey, the s03's are VERY good. I had a chance to drive a car on mc with s03's and they perform very well!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra DC5S
    My stock tyres on my 05 DC5 TypeS is Bridgestone RE050 and they are almost gone, i was reccomended by the dealer at Bob Jane that Yoko ES100 performs better and cheaper by $60 per tyre. He also said RE050 is the best tyre for bridgstone atm, better than S03. Should i get ES100 or stick with RE050, anyone know if advan sport is any good,

I have experience with ES100, they are very sweet tyres, great grip and soft but I think it was a lil noisy buy not too bad. Now im having Advan sports v103 and they are the best tyres I have had in my entire life lol.
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Currently using the es100's and i am loving them!

u simply cant go wrong with the advan sport!
    many ppl on the forum will agree!!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc5r
    Anyone tried the Yokohama A.drive R1?

How do the A539's compare to the ES100's ?? Which of the two would be considered the better performing tyre ?? i can't quite work out how they rank from the website.

Quote Originally Posted by DD2
    How do the A539's compare to the ES100's ?? Which of the two would be considered the better performing tyre ?? i can't quite work out how they rank from the website.
    I think the es100s are supposed to be better
    blah blah blah

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by DD2
    The way they describe it, it's as if the ES100 has superior traction, while the A539 has superior cornering abilities. Same as when you compare the Advan Sport V103, they also claim superior cornering capabilities, but not traction.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2