Page 93 of 153 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,105 to 1,116 of 1833
    Member Array
    Car:
    RunX
    Looking at the Dunlop tarmac rally tyres (D01J, DZ02G, DZ03G), does someone know what the compound codes stand for? Obviously H, M and S are a given, but what about GPS, SPS, R and SP. And how do they relate to the standard of H, M and S?

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    i got the RE001 adrenalines on a 205-45-16 for my sisters late model mx5, and i have to say i am VERY impressed. It does communicate a lot more than the old Turanzas, and has an amazine amount of grip particularly on initial turn in.

Have had a chane to really give it a flogging, but they are a certain improvement over the OEM fitmet tyres... definitely recommended.. especially at $198 a tyre

Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    i just replaced my falken Azenis-615 215/45/16 with bridgestone potenza re001 adrenalines 205/55/16 and the car is so much quiter now, as for grip im sure it wont grip as hard as the falkens did in the dry but i cant judge that now as i still didn't run the tires in. i picked em up for $210 a pop plus free locknuts and free wheel allignment is that a good price?
    rt615.... noisy??

what on earth...

has anyone tried the michelin pilot precedas and the yoko s-drives?

tossing up between these two tyres - from experience which one is the better tyre in terms of longevity/grip?

Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    ive got the Michelin PP2 on mine atm, and its great even though i have abused them (yes, i noe im stupid) and the sidewalls are all scalloped etc, but they are verii predicatble when driving, and good grip during dry, but mayb only a bit less confident in the wet, still the best thing i found was the predictability. Havent tried Yoko

thanks mate

cos i know the s-drives have a treadwear rating of 300, but also know they have more grip than the pilot precedas.

on the other hand i know that the pilot precedas are 'supposedly' more durable than the s-drives but i'm not sure by how much. does anyone know the treadwear rating on the pilot precedas?

Falken FK452 - great tyres for the price [$350ish]. pity they don't come in my size =[

Kumho Ecsta SPT are suppose to be good as well

currently on stocks which are RE050's. Drive beautifully for daily but a bit weak for anything more. However, they were pretty annoying at skidpan since it was so grippy =[
    Last edited by minix33; 16-02-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    Front wheel drive is for the feeble.

-Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    its disqualified hun, not suspended lol. im more hardcore

Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    they are 240 i pretty sure .. or was it 220 .. i noe it was around dat mark

S-drive beats the pilot precedas in terms of both grip and durability? theyre around the same price though..

:S

Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    well S drives are the tyres that are put on porsche etc lolz, PP2 i noe of are put on the new civics .. but yea im yet to try the S drives, i dun think they came in 205/50/15

I've got dunlop direezas on 195/50 and there nice and sticky. The price isn't to bad as well at $140.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Hey guys can you give me any idea of tyre noise levels with Yokohama AD07?

Bear in mind I've gone from Yokohama ES100 (quieter than previous Toyo GU:WN) to RE001 which are silent.