Page 12 of 153 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    B16A DA9
    Has anyone run the Federal ss595? Am interested to hear any feedback.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    New tyre on Dunlop's Website. It's the SP Sport MAXX. It has Silica Plus compound, which is silica plus carbon black, which should make it harder?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    What about Advan Neova? I know these are really good but asked my local Bob Jane but didn't know of them.
    Last edited by T-onedc2; 29-07-2005 at 08:54 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    What size are the standard aussie dc2r rim?

What are the top of the range falken motorsport tyres ? azenis rt-215 are they avialiable in australia? (i'm looking of US site, aussie site doens't list anything)

What would be the compareable toyo tyre to this?

Anyone had experiance with Bridgestone Potenza RE050's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cla
    What are the top of the range falken motorsport tyres ? azenis rt-215 are they avialiable in australia? (i'm looking of US site, aussie site doens't list anything)
    yes avaible in aus. RT215.. good street tyre. new one coming out RT216.. dont know when though.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1 GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie
    yes avaible in aus. RT215.. good street tyre. new one coming out RT216.. dont know when though.
    hey antz, the new ones are RT615 not RT216.
    they are said to be really good, much better then the RT215

Quote Originally Posted by Jerfield
    hey antz, the new ones are RT615 not RT216.
    they are said to be really good, much better then the RT215
    Bwahahahaha i knew id get the numbers wrong... my bad.

Member Array
    hey i need 2 new front tyres but i dont wanna get profile 35 tyres anymore (too much hassel) i wanna move up to 40 or something and change the fronts for now since one is losing air (but its not punctured). Anyone recoomend me good tyres for around $100-$150 mark each??? and maybe a a good tyre place?
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

I just got Yokohama C.Drives (I think they're the successor to the A539?) all-round on my EK1, and they're absolutely brilliant. I paid $135 a corner for 195/50/R15. Once warmed up it's near impossible to lose grip in the dry, and they hold up really well in the wet.

The only thing I can fault them on is that they're a little noisier than some others on the highway, and apparently they don't wear as well as other options due to the soft compound. I've only had mine for about 500km though, so I'll have to wait and see on that one...

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    What about cornering? I've heard they have weak sidewalls.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Cornering seems good, but it's hard to single things out when I'm body-rolling on stock suspension.

Member Array
    Car:
    nival
    Just threw on new tyres on my DC2 last w.e
    Bridgestone Potenza G3 R15/195/55

Very happy so far. I upgraded from the G2's and Im quite impressed. Theyre alot quieter than the G2's and have a very clever rim protection system that stops you scraping em if you pull in too close to the curb.
    $160 each