Page 133 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3383123130131132133134135136143 ... LastLast
Results 1,585 to 1,596 of 1833
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeah longevity isnt really an issue. You have to have a trade off.

I have had the same set of rears on my car ever since i got my car. Over 2 years ago. And they were only the GIII's
    Honda Accord Euro

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Quote Originally Posted by jzdhgkd View Post
    No joke!
    I'm just about to put an order in for 4x RE-11s from them (225/40R18)
    Altogether inc. shipping they quoted me AU$1350

Compare this to a local quote for RE-001s in the same size @ $380/corner, importing is a really viable option!

Just remember to watch out - if your order comes in above AU$1000 (delivery charges don't count) then you have to pay customs fees and I think GST as well.
    Correction, it's AU$900 now, they have reduced it for quite some time. so anything above AU$900 will be charged import tax. But this excludes shipping, so only the product costs. That's why I didn't pay any import duty as my tyres all up was under AU$900, delivery was over AU$200.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Has anyone had any experiences with Yokies AD08?

I'm tossing up between T1R's or AD08's...

I have only ever purchased RE001's in the past but feeling a little 'adventurous'!

Note: Car is not tracked.
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hmm i can get azenis rt-615's cheap, and R1R's even cheaper. The only issue is that the azenis only come in a 205-50-15 and i want standard DC2R size of 195-55-15

Hmmmmmmmm
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Neesmo31 View Post
    Hmm i can get azenis rt-615's cheap, and R1R's even cheaper. The only issue is that the azenis only come in a 205-50-15 and i want standard DC2R size of 195-55-15

Hmmmmmmmm
    not too sure if this is an issue for you

but getting a smaller profile tyre will firstly put out your speedo (maybe a couple of kms)

and with more revolutions of the tyres being smaller profile.. you are doing more cluster kms than orignial kms

if you can get thr R1R in standard type r size.. do that

but hope that helps you in anway

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeah thanks! i can get the R1R's the same size, so i might just opt for that. Will post up details of their performance when they get done.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    i purchased bridgestone potenzas RE001 yesterday for $520 for a set of four all fitted balanced and valves etc.

This is the first time I have purchased a performance orientated tyre. So far they seem awsome

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by euro77 View Post
    Not exactly a tyre recommendation, but have anyone tried importing from US? It's much cheaper then getting tyres locally here in Australia, even after shipping. I imported Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star which doesn't come into Australia, and they are excellent! Bought it from tirerack.com for US$186 per corner. All up plus shipping under A$1,100 for 4 tyres. Just add A$20 per corner for fitting & balancing. Someone else suggested onlinetires.com which has similar price as tirerack.com but charges a little bit more on shipping, so best do your research.
    how did you get a quote from tirerack.com? it only allows ZIP codes from the US. did you have to email them?

yeah have to email them for quote

they replies with in a day, very good customer service.

then wire them the total price thru netbank, usually takes 1 night for them to receive it.

then wait another 3-4days for yours tyres to arrive!!

prices are amazing btw

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    Quote Originally Posted by xqwzit View Post
    yeah have to email them for quote

they replies with in a day, very good customer service.

then wire them the total price thru netbank, usually takes 1 night for them to receive it.

then wait another 3-4days for yours tyres to arrive!!

prices are amazing btw
    I will also vouch for Tirerack's service. I have ordered from them more than and they are tops.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    just wondering what presure you guys are running in your RE001's for normal everyday street driving 15inch wheel.

I went and checked mine this morning and they had 42 in them so i lowered them a bit. Ive never run 42 in my tyres.

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    usually run between 34-38 cold at the front and 32-34 cold at the rear depending whether i'm doing lots of highway driving or not