Page 55 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    i'm thinking to go for yokohma C drives as i think its well a decent brand. Had A539 back then and they were pretty good.....anyone comment on them for a Jazz 185/55/15
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    RunX
    My C.Drives have lasted quite well. I have about 30,000km on them now and 6 sprint days and numerous other racing stuff. They hold up well to cornering since the shoulders aren't chewed out like my old tyres. I'll be going to S.Drives next, so I will have lap time proof of the difference in a few months.

I'm also told that the A.Drive R1 is a better tyre, grip and price wise, then the C.Drive. Anyone compared the two?

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 CL9 Luxury
    Apparently the R1's are more aggressive with better grip, but noisier. The C.Drives are much quieter.

Hi I'm getting new tyres for my JAZZ for STREET use this Sat and right now I'm tossing up between Toyo Proxes 4 $115 a tyre or Good Year Eagle F1 $129 a tyre... What do you guys recommend??? or another brand??? I'm after 195/50/15

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I've ad both these tyres.

Yoko es100 195/55/15
    Toyo T1R 205/45/16

With the yoko's, they were a bit more worn than the brand new toyo's.
    still i think the yoko's had more bite in both wet and dry than the toyo's
    I've had the same, Toyo came with the car & I've had the Yoko's for a while now and they're very good all round but no longer available in 15in.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I'm also told that the A.Drive R1 is a better tyre, grip and price wise, then the C.Drive. Anyone compared the two?
    Yes, because C.Drive was designed to be a passenger car tyre with emphasis on noise reduction and wet-grip safety. But since it was meant to replace A539, Yoko made the C.Drive grip well in the dry as well.

A.Drive R1 on the other hand was designed as a performance car tyre, so it will be better in terms of grip and handling response (stiffer sidewalls).
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    hey guys..
    i was wondering whether you guys have tried the Kumho ku23?
    i went to get new tyres today, and was suppose to get Kumho ku31 225/40/18 which i heard is really good for $150 each.. but they didn't have any so i ended up getting kumho ku23 225/40/18 for $130 each..

There's not much info on these tyres.. i'm a novice to cars.. just wondering if anyone has feedback on then.. ?

I find them really smooth to drive in..

does any body know what is the tire pressure for
    kumho ecsta ku31 15/50/195
    coz the max psi is 51psi

so i was wondering what is the suitable tire pressure for daily use?
    thxx

Quote Originally Posted by siir View Post
    does any body know what is the tire pressure for
    kumho ecsta ku31 15/50/195
    coz the max psi is 51psi

so i was wondering what is the suitable tire pressure for daily use?
    thxx
    check your tyre placard, but i think normal pressure for that size is 30 - 35psi

Toyo T1R's, 195/55/R15. Really good tyre. I think it's actually beyond the limits of my crappy stock DC2 suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    check your tyre placard, but i think normal pressure for that size is 30 - 35psi

wut is tire placard??
    anyways teh tire says max 51 psi.. thx..
    i've been filling 35-36psi atm

although 37 feels hard.thx

Member Array
    Car:
    anyone tried re01r yet? apparently bridgestone australia motorsport stock them. 195/55/r15 ard $280 EACH