Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    1 second at 160km/ph is about 50m/ps

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    The AUDM CRX is lighter, granted, by what? 100kg at the most? Reason being, the SiR has rear seats, aircon, power steering and a few other miniscule additions that you can remove if you really want.

Dunno about a stock AUDM SiR (96kw?), but a stock SiR will pull consistant low to mid 15s. I honestly can't see an Si being a challenge for an SiR - at all.

If you only did a (b18c) engine swap, you would drop off a second, if you did a half cut swap (with LSD, lower final drive etc), you would drop off more. It would have worked out cheaper to do a half cut conversion to an Si than an engine drop into an SiR, because you're missing out on the tranny and all the extras.

But if you think it's time to rebuild your engine, then go for it! Get the b18c instead. It's a newer more advanced engine that will give your SiR more of a future.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    J3z3z I allways knew you were a Integra fan at heart!!! lol

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylanamus
    The AUDM CRX is lighter, granted, by what? 100kg at the most? Reason being, the SiR has rear seats, aircon, power steering and a few other miniscule additions that you can remove if you really want.

Dunno about a stock AUDM SiR (96kw?), but a stock SiR will pull consistant low to mid 15s. I honestly can't see an Si being a challenge for an SiR - at all.
    an si with the same engine and components as an SIR will be faster than an SIR because of the wieght but Diff. And also Sir has stiffed chasis(more wieght) trust me the bench seat wieghs shit all. And with the swap it will be a half cut job. And yes felix i like tegs but they dont look as good as crxs