Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by redliner
    some 4th gen are havin trouble keepin up with my stock 5th gen???
    4th gen just has more cheaper aftermarket gears to work with.
    oh dude, i eat most 4th gens that try and give me a run but stock for stock its pretty much even, the better driver would win.

haha
    well CUL8R , ive never lost to a 5th gen ... :P ... even stock for stock i Pick them apart! ahaha but prolly shit drivers ..

in a straight line anwayz , yeah a 5th gen isnt much of a challenge. btw i have a 4th gen VTiR... and i much prefer them over the 5th gen , in terms of looks exterior and exterior and straight line speed. Stock handling on 5th gen is better tho .

The only bad thing bout the 4th gen vtir's is they are really rare, and its really hard to find a low k's good nick one ..

Its up to u , the 4th gen can be made to look aggressive and sporty , the 5th gen can be made to look like a pimped cruiser .. oh and there would prolly be less rattles in the 5th gen, but nothing a lil felt can't fix up .

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    hehe yeah tim i rekn us 2 would be right on the same speed just this fkn ignition issue is killing me!!!
    it might be me needing to change to OBD1 coz my cars "learning" and my mods, thats where 4th gens are in a good boat.

haha really ..

so what , ur mods are making less and less of a diff ?? i dunno about that man .... ur making pretty big power ...

Member Array
    Car:
    prior owner.
    4th gens are hot! but i gotta love the 5th gens!
    ..i want an s2.. *sigh*

Member Array
    Car:
    Monica
    i love the speedo on the 4th gens there mad i wish they carried that over to the 5th gens but overall i think the 5th gens wen dun simpl look HOT

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTiR BB6
    CUL8r, are you saying your car is faster than stock standard 94-96 Vtir, seems pretty stock in your profile so I wouldnt quite go so far as eat..

is this going to be your first car?
    since you've just turned 18
    i think its best to get a 4th gen, atleast that way you can save yourself that extra cash, and put it towards insurance, whereas the more experienced drivers would go for 5th gen cause they know how to look after a car.. u learn alot from wrecking your first car in my opinion lol

but yeah, getting some super hectic fast exhilerating first car is cool, but best off to start off with something less and build your way up

plus, 4th gens rule! its the most unique car in the worlddd!! lol
    PRELUDE 3D ANIMATION <--click to view
    MY JDM 1992 PRELUDE VTIR <--click to view
    [KI555]

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    LOOKING FOR DC5
    5th gen looks nice and faster as well....nice dash board and leather seat...

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by THRUST
    CUL8r, are you saying your car is faster than stock standard 94-96 Vtir, seems pretty stock in your profile so I wouldnt quite go so far as eat..
    lol yeah boys 115 on a dyno that would give 100 on a stock car.... but i just ate an xr6 and a probe on the way home from work, i launched at 3000, i had and didnt red line, i had alot more power to put down but why waste my time on them.

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by preludacris
    haha really ..

so what , ur mods are making less and less of a diff ?? i dunno about that man .... ur making pretty big power ...
    yeah man but u got me paranoid coz u ran pretty fast with a cracked header, im worried coz when u fix it up and thrown on ur mates rims again u could take a dump on me lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    tim car is slow........cos the color
    hehe jkjk