Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    dude red cars have a minimum 50 hp on any others! but then again, burgandy lol.
    i think with my setup atm ill have 120fwkw if i go for an aggresive tune but i think my cars "learning" its mods and dropping power have to reset ecu lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    how heavy is the 5th gen compare to the 4th gen ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTiR BB6
    Quote Originally Posted by CUL8R
    lol yeah boys 115 on a dyno that would give 100 on a stock car.... but i just ate an xr6 and a probe on the way home from work, i launched at 3000, i had and didnt red line, i had alot more power to put down but why waste my time on them.
    I had a dyno and it was basically stock = 114kw. Oh I will love to give you a friendly run 5th gen vs 5th gen pm me.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTiR BB6
    Quote Originally Posted by EK4R
    how heavy is the 5th gen compare to the 4th gen ?
    5th Gen is like 50kg heavier or 4 percent. Which is nothing

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by THRUST
    I had a dyno and it was basically stock = 114kw. Oh I will love to give you a friendly run 5th gen vs 5th gen pm me.
    done and done coz mate, that dyno read very generous if u pulled 114 basically stock. mine is on a very safe tune and im sure unless u got some sort tuning (vafc, hondata) ill have you from 4500 rpm.
    next time i go to calder ill give u a PM and we'll go for a REAL run. none of these short burst street stuff.
    on another note what are the chances that ur VTIR from Prelude Australia? coz u have the exact same avatar.
    Last edited by CUL8R; 10-04-2006 at 09:55 AM.

ive got a 1996 4th gen vtir with 123000 something on the clock

i picked it up for 13250 off and 55 year old guy that barely drove it without a scratch on it. All it needed was regas air con
    Find a neat freak person and the car will be looked after also nrma check it.
    look around be patient you will find good deals on both models it took me 3 months to find a good one (but im picky).

but you gotta get vtir

ive chopped gti swift, mx6, non turbo skyline, non turbo supra and a 5th gen vtir prelude and a SSS and im stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTiR BB6
    Quote Originally Posted by CUL8R
    done and done coz mate, that dyno read very generous if u pulled 114 basically stock. mine is on a very safe tune and im sure unless u got some sort tuning (vafc, hondata) ill have you from 4500 rpm.
    next time i go to calder ill give u a PM and we'll go for a REAL run. none of these short burst street stuff.
    on another note what are the chances that ur VTIR from Prelude Australia? coz u have the exact same avatar.
    Calder sounds good. Me and some mates going to winton at the end of the month for a track day. You can meet us there if you want. No Im not VTIR from Pa. Im V TIR.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    93 PRELUDE
    isn't it hard to find a 5th gen in manual? i thought most of them were tip tronic?

....if you got the money for a nice 5th gen go for it

do the 5th gens have a sports mode like the 4th gens do?

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    not hard to find in man.

yes it has tip tronic like the 4th gens, but they have like in auto a "sport" button right? the 5th gens dont have this.

lolz

114kw stock ... dun get to ahead of urself ... haha more likely that you were on a very generous dyno , than having a super prelude... lolz . oopz where did that extra 14kw come from ?? haha

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    hehe tim, he must have not quite a type s, but a type x or something?like a step further than type s, maybe even he has the one and only type r prelude lol. who knows. hhehehe