Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTiR BB6
    Quote Originally Posted by preludacris
    lolz

114kw stock ... dun get to ahead of urself ... haha more likely that you were on a very generous dyno , than having a super prelude... lolz . oopz where did that extra 14kw come from ?? haha
    I got it from ebay. Free shipping and all.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    114kw? 5th gens hardly move, was this including the mechanical drag for a flywheel figure? at least if you're gonna BS show us some dyno print outs
    2007 BMW M3 Jerez Black/Palladium Silver
    2002 BMW M3 Ruby Black/Black - SOLD
    1999 Honda S2000 NFR/Black - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    tim how much kw is your car atw? does it run 114kw stock? is it a type T?

lol
    yep its a Type T, hrmm atw ... not too sure atm. with the vafc pulled out n everything

with it all tuned up its prolly making 115kw atw. we'll say 110 - 120 hehe ... but yeah after my service i'll prolly chuck the vafc in and retune n shit , and show u all some dyno plots.

and about thrust and his 114kw. i dont think he's BSing, im just saying he was on a generous dyno.
    even DMT got 114 with just filter and cat back (maybe just muffler not sure) and yeah everybody on that particular dyno day was reading maybe 10% above normal.

114kw sounds about right with I/H/E

hey guy ! i have a stock 5th gen prelude. it make sum ratting sound in the back. i fink it commin from the spoiler? prob sum wire in there.

anyone else hearin this sound ?

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    boot springs? head liner?

maybe the boot spring! i tape it tmr n see wat happens

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Prelude 1999 VTIR

4th Gen VS 5th

I've got both a 94model JDM si-vtec h22a and 99 VTIR with h22z.
    I always thought the 4th gen was faster, as I bet alot of 5th gen's before I got mine. If your gonna buy a 5th gen, get a 99model and above, it has more torque than 97,98models. I would say my 5th gen prelude is quickier even though its heavier.

wernt you trying to sell ur car for a long time evlken? did you end up selling it ?

hehe i actually met one of ur friends at my old work place. told me about ur car , and i recognized it of carsales.. lolz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Prelude 1999 VTIR
    Quote Originally Posted by preludacris
    wernt you trying to sell ur car for a long time evlken? did you end up selling it ?

hehe i actually met one of ur friends at my old work place. told me about ur car , and i recognized it of carsales.. lolz
    heyy who was one of my friends... yeah I had it for sale a little while cause I was looking towards a turbo car and the fact that I have a 4th gen lude. But then decided to keep it as I brought a full kit for it and continued to put more mods.. will stay NA...

Kenny
    [Team Xplicit]
    94 Honda Prelude JDM SI-VTEC
    99 Honda Prelude VTIR