Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Well, here they are.. the installed pics... it's abit dark coz I took them just a couple of mins ago with me standing under the rain and in the wee hours of the morning...

It isn't loud at all and I am putting it down to the resonators in the exhaust line. I think I will remove them today..

Haven't gave it a road test yet but I'll do one sometime soon....

NOTE : The exhaust pipe is not ROUND but is in fact oval, had to round it off so that I can install the flange to it...

CHEERS
    Nick

Custom Stainless Steel Mandrel Bends...

ZORST!!!

I Think It Looks Alright With A Single Muffler Out The Rear End
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

I have the same Magnaflow muffler on mt CD accord with mandrel 2 1/4 with small resonator it is not loud either, but from outside the car it makes a lot of noise, real honda sound

personally i think you should have one of those on each side and remove the accord euro badge on the back for a smoother effect

although, still looks good now, keep us updated with your next mod...
    フジタエンジニアリング

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Running twin outlets with the same MagnaFlows will give more HP for sure, but running a single will give even more HP than a dual setup, also, it's only a 4 cylinder so the gains on a dual will be minimal. It also means more $$$$ and less Power with a dual system...

Soundwise, the freaking car has got 2 massive exhaust resonators that is keeping the exhaust quiet. The noise increase has been minimal so far unless I WOT. I'm going to have the resonators removed for better flow and more HP... and more noise

Again, I'm more into performance than looks, I don't care what people say about dual being nicer than a single (Which I very much agree, and it looks sexier too) As said, performance over looks is what I am gunning for ever since...

I like the idea of debadging it heeheehee.... mmmmmmm

Ooh.. I like to Thank ProEx for rushing down the Mandrels for me...

CHEERS
    Nick
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    nice. u got any info to back up what u said about one is better than two?? i'm curious to read up on it...

lol could be true... i'm just thinking that if it comes standard with 2 mufflers? it should be there for a reason??.... ie. the v6l comes with dual mufflers as well anyway...definatly looks more blling hehe...
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Prelude VTiR
    Looks good dood

I am going from a dual tip to single system too as you know so looking forward to the butt dyno gains untill I can get it on the dyno and tuned etc

Do you have the Euro where it has the exhaust both sides? If so, how is it now? Just the one single one on the right rear as seen in the pics? Im positive I saw a Euro parked today and it had dual exhausts....

As I said...Looks good...sorry, I think Ive asked you this before....but thats 4" tip yer? If so then awesome cos thats same size as mine and I like the look of your size :nod:

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    nice. u got any info to back up what u said about one is better than two?? i'm curious to read up on it...
    I dunno how to explain properly.. but it has to do with physics and exhaust pulses... besides.. it's only a 4 potter... Any tuners will tell u the same thing, 1 is better than 2

Creative, yeap it's a 4inch Double Walled Tip

Euros come with Dual exhaust... for looks and emissions... that's it... from the looks of it, it isn't even a performance type of exhaust system.

CHEERS
    Nick

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    its called back pressure bro.. backpressure

hahah

Ken
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon-Accord
    its called back pressure bro.. backpressure

hahah

Ken

I know that but it's more than just backpressure bro :P :P heeheeheehee

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Boost bro??? VTEC??

hehehe

Ken
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Looking good man... I like the oval muffler shape...very nice.
    What's the model name? Do they come in 2.25" inlet and 3 or 3.5" tips?