Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley

(Euro Lux) Sunroof closing key off dely Question.

Guys in the Euro manual pg 108 it states that there is a key off delay feature for sunroof closing. ie. you can still open and close the sunroof upto 10min after you turn off the ignition. This is canceled if you open any of the 2 front doors and you then need to turn the ignition to the ON position to re close.

I can't seem to get this to work for me. Can someone tell me if this is a "some types option" or do I need to get this checked out under warranty?

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    the sunroof bit never worked for me... but if u left the windows open and turned off the engine, u can shut all the windows by first lock up the car using key hole at the driver's side, and after the lock release it and turn on the same direction and hold it there... the windows will start to roll up...
    also u can roll the windows down by first un lock the car using remote, and release the un lock button and press and hold the un-lock...
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin' - EuroAccord13, Mugen88, Adammet04, jamchen, krogoth, yourfather, Sydsyd, Atjo, SiReal, Xplodin

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The window one works if your key is still in the ignition, just at off.
    Don't pull your key out.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by mugen88
    Guys in the Euro manual pg 108 it states that there is a key off delay feature for sunroof closing. ie. you can still open and close the sunroof upto 10min after you turn off the ignition. This is canceled if you open any of the 2 front doors and you then need to turn the ignition to the ON position to re close.

I can't seem to get this to work for me. Can someone tell me if this is a "some types option" or do I need to get this checked out under warranty?

Cheers.
    The option you see on page 108 only works on some models, unfortunately, not the Australian Euro Luxury model. The ignition must be on "accessory" for the sunroof to operate.

The windows, however, can be put up once the ignition is switched off, and even if the key is taken out, but only BEFORE you open a door. If you turn the car off, take the key out, and switch the window up, it will go up. If you open the door while it's going up, the window will stop.

You can get an aftermarket window lifter which connects to the alarm and it will wind the windows up with your remote when you lock the car. I don't think there is any option for the sunroof though, it catches me out all the time! Pain in the ass, but we've gotta deal with it...
    No longer a Honda Euro driver...

Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley
    Thanks for the responses.

Damm that sunroof delay would be so handy, oh well can't have it all.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    power is maintained for 30 seconds after turning off the car to the windows but not the sunroof.
    I have done it when I have opened the door not closed it however