Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's

How to get a Euro in the 13.5's

As the thread title states, what mods do you think will be needed to get a Honda Accord Euro in the 13.5's?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 [[ GONE ]]
    1. manual transmission (change your gear box if you are AT one)
    2. get them supercharged + bigger turbo if necesarray.
    3. get famous 'immediately' in most euro's forum :P

peace.

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    superchargered + bigger turbo? do u even know what you are talkin about buddy?

hahha

Member Array
    Car:
    HONDA
    i asume u r gonna set it up for drag , so supercharged or turbo will be a better and cheaper way to achive mid 13 than upgrade internal and keep it as NA.
    but its gonna cost u a bit, personally i think its not worth to spent tat money to do so...but hey, i've seen my friend install twin supercharge on his Lexus SC430, crazy MF too much money to spend.. so wat ever make u happy
    Last edited by BlueSiR; 10-04-2006 at 12:53 AM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Even with the comptech SC at low boost, peak power RPM is above the 7500rpm Hondata cutoff. So you'll have tune it for more torque at low RPM. That means lowering the compression.

I think it would be easier to put in a K20A and then turbo it.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz_euro
    As the thread title states, what mods do you think will be needed to get a Honda Accord Euro in the 13.5's?
    Too hard IMO - and too much money. If you really want to go down this path perhaps trade the Euro for an Evo IX or similar.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's
    Um, i really dont want to sell my Euro, is it then more realistically able to be in the 14's?

I dont want to do any major engine work i want the engine internals to be stock if possible.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz_euro
    Um, i really dont want to sell my Euro, is it then more realistically able to be in the 14's?

I dont want to do any major engine work i want the engine internals to be stock if possible.
    it is hard to predict numbers as no one has publicly gone into the 14s in Australia. I think your best bet is to see how the Hondata turns out - the product sounds very promising so far and will probably deliver the numbers you are looking for, even if it is high 14s. Apparently there will be some kits developed to go with the hondata too - including intake and exhaust that will produce even better results.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's
    Thanks Yfin for ya help.

I guess this thread can be closed now.

i think aiming to get into the 14's is a more realistic goal for stock internals. Mid to low 14's may be possible in a very worked car, and the 13's are probably only achievable with forced induction and a raced prepped NA motor.

Honda's slogan is "the power of dreams" - and seeing a euro get into the 13's would definitely be one of mine lol

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    intake, exhaust etc, then strip as much weight as possible out of it. I mean as much as possible- fit perspex windows etc etc, no stereo, air con, seats, trim, lower part of dash, no door trims or power window motors, carbon bonnet, carbon boot, replace as many bolts with light weigh hollwed out items.

or, just turbo it and set it up so it will do a 13.5.

Member Array
    Car:
    ep3r
    lose the 18" dubs