Member Array
    Car:
    going merry

Anyone notice how this site is based on favouritism?

Hey mods I recently got banned for selling "commercial" good which I didnt consider being commercial as I ordered for a group buy and had a few excess as people pulled out. For that I got a 1 week ban because you guys considered it being a commercial sale. I'm not gonna bother arguing against that ban nor did I but I constantly see sales in the For Sale section which are just like mine and nothing ever happens to them!

Exactly what do you guys consider commercial and what is not? Someone who's selling more than 1 of the same item wouldnt that thread be considered "commercial"? I'm sure those people didnt have like 1 of the same car part attached to their car at some point.

Also like it has been discussed before, why are the mods allowed to do things which normal user's cant. For example, I once asked where I can get my springs fitted. Straight away my thread was locked for asking that by Benjimen after he offered to install it for me. Its like he purposely offered his help and locked the thread so no one else could offer their help. What is with that?

If u sell one item with intention to get more in its commercial.
    BTW...this is the reply one of our users gets off you -

Quote Originally Posted by [url="http://member.php?u=4911"
    zorrt[/url]]I really doubt they'd fit on an EG. I tried to get another style but ordered the wrong one. You know anyone who wants one for a EP9 or MDX? hahaha

As for the one on my car they are $65 each and I require $30 deposit. I do not have any left available but will order as soon as I have 5 deposits. So if your friends can pay deposit to this account that would be great. The sooner people pay the sooner everyone gets it.

Account Name: XXXXXXXXXX
    Bank: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Account number: XXXXXXXXXXX
    So tell me - whats NOT commercial about that ?
    Where are "sales like yours" ? If there is , do some effort for our site and USE the "report bad post" button ~ it looks like this

You posted it in the WRONG section , correct - and we dont allow any "how much for this service?" threads anyway. So , it gets locked up.
    Refer to this link mate.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/announc...ouncementid=12
    Last edited by bennjamin; 14-04-2006 at 04:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    from my experience ive had heaps my for sales sections blocked cos i was selling them at a commercial quantity. its not that they are biased or sho favouritism, its just the rules.
    do wat i do and get a trader to list the stuff for you. it doesnt cost them anything. and they are happy to help out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CK2
    Question: Anyone notice how this site is based on favouritism?

Answer: NO.... sto0pid thread..
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin
    yeah thats my shirt why?

*gets Fists ready*
    -T L D- #031

lol. Its plain to see its a silly thread. Someone who is cut coz they cant follw basic guidelines and still even got a *slap* on the wrist (when they deserved more) - still cant get over it

Everyone , read the terms and conditions ~ or PM a moderator BEFORE posting up anything if u are unsure !

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CK2
    lately alot of ppl are jus havin a cry on OZHONDA bout everything... rules are rules everyone who follows them gets treated fairly... the only favourtism you'll get is a personal visit from bennjamin to give u a foot rub... lol.. but DATS it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin
    yeah thats my shirt why?

*gets Fists ready*
    -T L D- #031

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    Ben is just nazi. his like me and likes to hate on people but his got the uppper hand with the "ban" button.

i was banned too cuz i had 2 items that were exactly the same for sale.

shit happens.

/msg chanop ban benjiman #ozhonda -noexpire

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    i neva had issues with gettin banned.... even tho all the mods hate me...

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    yeh all u do is spam

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MPRSS
    yeh all u do is spam
    oi.. thats not true... i sell my parts off as well....

its always the people who abuse the rules that kick up such a fuss ?!

*bans everyone*

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    As per ben's first reply. You are in the wrong (clearly) so don't try and make accusations of 'favouratism' when they are clearly unjustified.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq