Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S

Wat is up with this site now? Gone to hell?

Hey ppls,

The reason for this post was something i decided to finally post in light of reading this thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41999

Ive been a member of this site for a long time, since the beginning in fact. Most of the Syd ppl know me (well old skoolers anyways), so they kno the kind of person i am.

Recently there has been so much negativity in the forum, and some of it is being fueled by irresponsible MODS. Mods are supposed to be trying to keep the peace, and lead by example. Some of the sh!t i see on this forum now, is the sole reason why i dont post here much anymore, and im sure many other ppl dont post here now also coz of it. I think many ppl on this site will agree with me, but just dont wanna say anything in fear of copping a ban.

I think the mod selection needs to be more thorough, and maybe mods should step in if they think other mods are behaving inappropriately.

Some mods need to get off their high horse and get bak to reality. This site is called OzHonda.com, not hondaperformance.com. Not everyone mods their car with performance only in mind. Some other ppl actually like other aspects of car modding. I kno this is the internet, and ppl are free to post their opinion etc, but i think mods should be responsible ppl. Wat i read in that thread is something i'd expect of an ignorant person, not a mod.

Im not personally attacking the mod in that thread, but just in general i think this place needs a clean up. It is starting to become a Nazi camp, which is not wat I (or anyone else for that matter) signed up to this site for.

Cheers,
    Calvin.

EDIT: Look i kno the user broke the rules by abusing another member, but in all honesty, can u not see he was provoked? Murat already posted a light hearted comment after the first reply, and the 2nd reply was uncalled for.
    Last edited by Calvo; 14-04-2006 at 11:43 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    I totally agree with you Calvo.!

Why wasn't Jinrai banned aswell for his comments?

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Yeh i do feel that Murat shouldnt of been banned for that remark, as he was clearly stirred up directly by a mod, of all people!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    ohh so is Jinrai a mod. Man that just makes it worse!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    Scrolling through the lounge, every bloody topic is locked. Isnt it called "The Lounge" for a reason?
    What you did on the weekend, stories and anything else totally unrelated.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    i agree that jinrai was out of line for banning him.

if anything the post could have just been edited or deleted and the user given a warning
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    I believe it was locked for the thread was becoming a playground for keyboard warriors, thus closed b4 any more tempers were flared!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    I think SOME of the mods on this site really like to abuse their power. I actively post on 9 completely different forums, 2 of which I am a mod. Ozhonda has to be the most terrible in the way the mods behave.
    Makes me want to start my own oz honda forums, maybe aushonda.com.au... lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    to be honest...what the purpose of his thread? to brag about his new car? what benefit is that to others? if he didn't like my comments he should have taken it to PM...so let me get this straight...you guys are ok with other members swearing in public and making vulgar comments in public to you? im sure everyone here in educated enough

if anyone of you knows him personally, then you should let him know he is responsible for his comments...read the terms and condition properly

p.s. I can't believe ppl are showing empathy for such a person
    arrowz
    SiR

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    but jinrai, u deliberatly stirred him up!
    it started off fine man, he was meerly telling every1 he had sold his car.
    its the lounge, hes allowed to, 90+% of threads in the lounge are pointless!
    sure the way he responded was unnecessary, but you are a mod, if u didnt like the person or feel the thread had any sort of point to it, you shoulda jst clicked to the next thread!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by JINRAI
    to be honest...what the purpose of his thread? to brag about his new car? what benefit is that to others? if he didn't like my comments he should have taken it to PM...
    not once did he make any comment about his new car apart from telling us what sort of car it was.
    Dude about 75% of the threads on this site are people bragging about there cars.

If you didnt like his thread you should have taken it to PM!!!!

If i provoked someone like you did (TWICE) then i would expect to be abused like that.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    all of u take a chill pill and dance with me...